Chapter 34

AHHH!! Okay, now that I got that out of my system. I think maybe now I can breath. So, I just saw that this book is rated #774 in fantasy! Some of you might think 'oh my gosh, like that isn't even a lot!', 'is she really excited about that?', or even 'wow, that's dumb.'. Well, let me tell all the haters this (I really never you this term, but it needs to be said), yes, I am excited, no it may not be a lot, and no, this is most definitely not dumb. I've been on wattpad for less than a year, and only six of those months have I been writing this book. Anyone would be proud, excited, or even full blown happy just to see that not only do they have amazing fans, followers, or fellow wattpad-friends whom we have never met in person, but have grown to be part of a small family. You all make me so proud, and happy to see the comments you leave me about writing a chapter. So before I continue to bore you about ranting on about how much I love you all, go on, and read.

*Recap

"Are you all right, Caroline?" Stefan asked in the doorway, and I shook my head no.

"He's right." I whispered sitting on the chair in the corner while laying her across my chest rocking her.

"About what?" Stefan asked when he walked in, and stood beside me. I looked at him, and sighed.

"You know what." I whispered, and he nodded his head.

"You can't tell anyone who you believe is her father, until you're one hundred percent, Caroline." He said, and left.

"Everything's so messed up, Rebekah. I don't know what I'm supposed to do." I confessed when I looked at Aurora, and heard Rebekah walk into the room.

"I know." She said sympathetic. I nodded my head, and laid Aurora's sleeping body in her body.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked her wiping away a tear that escaped my eye.

"Go out with me for a little while. Stefan will watch Aurora." Rebekah said.

"Go where? The Grill?" I asked, and she smiled.

"No. Just get dressed. Casual." She said, and left the room smiling mischievously. I shook my head at her cryptic ways. I then walked across the hall, and started fumbling with the clothes in the closet someone, probably Klaus, placed there for me.

"Nope. Ew. Why? This is so cute, but not casual. This!" I rambled, and quickly grabbed a light blue lace sundress with a small, light brown belt. I then walked into the bathroom, and took my time taking a shower. After I finished I quickly jumped out, and blow dried my hair. When I finally finished blow drying my hair I quickly curled it, and threw on the dress adding a light brown leather jacket, and black heels from my bedroom. I then walked into Aurora's room, and kissed her forehead then walked downstairs.

"You look hot!" Rebekah exclaimed as I walked into the living room.

"Thanks. Where are we going?" I asked hesitant.

"We're going to a club." She said mischief clear in her eyes.