Chapter 32

Votes- 432
Reads- 13.2k
Comments- 93
3/1/2015

*Recap

"Were you going to tell me?" Rebekah asked as she sat on the seat at the table while I stood at the counter warmer her milk.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"What you told Stefan." She said, and I froze.

"He told you?" I asked worried as I looked back expecting to see Klaus.

"Yes. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked hurt, and I sighed sadly.

"I didn't want you to be mad at me." I whispered and she sighed.

"Nik may be my brother, but I wouldn't betray your trust like that. You're my friend, you're family." She said as she rubbed Auroras head affectionately while I screwed the cap back on the bottle.

"I don't know how to tell him." I confessed as I walked towards them.

"You just do it. There's no easy way, Caroline." She said, and I nodded my head.

"Okay! Aunty Beks will see you soon! Mommies gonna give you some nummies!" Rebekah said in a baby voice, and I laughed lightly while she held Aurora over to me.

"You'll do fine, Caroline." Rebekah said, and left the room while I sat at the table with Aurora in my arms with her bottle.

"What were you, and Rebekah talking about?" Someone in the doorway asked, and I gasped as I looked at Klaus. He stood there smugly, yet very curious while I sat in the chair holding Aurora, and her bottle.

"You." I whispered blatantly, and his eyebrows rose. I sighed, and started to feed Aurora careful to make sure she doesn't choke.

"Care to elaborate, Love?" He asked as he stood beside me with his hands behind his back.

"Not really." I whispered.

"Well if I am correct in my assuming a then you tried to tell me in the woods, and my dear sister wants you to tell me. I also believe Elijah's leaving may have something to do with whatever it is you are hiding. Am I correct in my assumptions?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said, and I looked at him through my eyelashes.

"Maybe, hmm. Do you want to tell me this?" He asked while nodding his head, and pacing slightly.

"Yes." I said.

"Then tell me." He said looking at me full of conviction.

"I don't know how." I confessed, and he smirked.

"I'm sure it can't be that bad, Love." He said teasingly, and I scuffed.

"Things always get worse when someone says that!" I said shaking me head while I started to burp Aurora.

"What is it, Caroline?" He asked impatiently.

"It's about Aurora." I whispered, and he peeked up alert.

"What about her?" He asked, and I stayed quiet.

"What about her, Caroline?" He questioned using my name so I knew he was frustrated.

"I don't know if you, or Elijah is the father." I confessed, and held her tight waiting for Klaus' outburst.