Chapter 4

The Plantation Where The Originals Live

"When is she going to wake up?" Klaus asked, annoyed.

"She will wake soon I'm sure." Elijah said.

"Caroline are you awake?" Kol asked, annoyed.

"Yeah." I said, with a cracked voice.

"Caroline." Klaus said, running over to me.

"Hey. I need to tell you all something important. Where's Rebekah?" I asked, then they all looked at Klaus.

"Brother. She deserves the truth." Elijah, said.

"I had a child and we had to fake his death. Rebekah has him far away and is protecting him." Klaus said, with a sad expression.

"Okay. Well who is the Mother?" I asked, trying not to kill any of them.

"Hailey." Klaus said, looking down.

"That bit**!" I said, while my hair was flowing everywhere from the power I held.

"Caroline, please calm down. Look at me. Focus on my voice." Elijah said, holding my cheeks, in his hands. Wow. His hands are soft. I thought, taking a deep breath.

"Your hands are really soft." I said, when he backed away. Klaus just growled and I glared at him.

"Elijah? Where is Haley?" I asked, ignoring Klaus.

"I do not know. I'm sure Niklaus knows." He said, confused.

"So!? Where is Hailey, Niklaus?" I said, using his full name because I'm mad at him. He just stared at me. Then what do you know? Hailey ran in jumping in Klaus' arms, kissing him. And when I say kissing, they had no mercy that we were even the room. So I turned to Elijah.

"I'm going back to my motel. Can you walk me?" I asked. He just smiled sadly and nodded. Then I was pinned to the wall, by Haley. God. I'm going to kill her. I thought.

"Get off." I said, making papers fly around the room.

"Make me." She said, with a smirk. With pleasure. I thought. Then I rose my hand up and touched the bare skin on her arm and she fell to the ground shaking. Elijah ran to my side while Klaus ran to Hailey's.

"What did you do?" Klaus asked, surprised.

"If your girlfriend, ever touches me again. It'll be the last." I said.

"She's not my girlfriend." He said, smirking. Why is he acting like this? I thought.

"Well she should be. You two have a child together. Or is it just real friendly, between you two? I mean who am I to judge? You two would be perfect together." I said, trying to get away.

"Your jealous." He smirked.

"Well, seeing as why I came here. You would be too." I said annoyed.

"Why did you come here?" He asked.

"Bring Rebekah here and I'll tell you." I said, noticing the pained look on his face. I walked out, with Elijah beside me.

"What did you do to her?" Elijah asked. I can trust him. I do more than Klaus. I thought.

"I'll make you a deal." I said, he had a small smile on his lips, then looked down to me.

"Okay. What's the deal?" He asked looking back smiling.

"Watch a couple movies, with me at the motel. And I'll tell you everything." I said, smiling at him when he looked down at me.

"Deal." He said, smiling and shaking my hand.

Marie's Motel

"Please, don't hurt Marie. She knows about you." I said.

"I won't." He said smiling.

"Hey Marie." I said, when we walked in. She was still sitting at the table.

"Hi." She smiled big. Then Elijah was at her side in an instant and they were hugging.

"Wait. What am I missing?" I asked confused.

"Caroline. Marie is my God child." He smiled.

"But you hate the Originals." I said. She just smiled sadly, then patted the seat beside her, and I sat down.

"I do not hate anyone. I just don't like Niklaus." She said.

"Oh." I said, and she put her hand on my hand. And I saw like these visions.

*Visions*

*"You won't touch her, Klaus." I yelled.

*"Elijah, he wants to use her." I cried, while Elijah stroked my hair.

*"What am I going to do?" I cried.

*"You can't keep her away from me. She's my child." He laughed.

*"I love you." Elijah said.

*End Of Visions*

I was gasping for air when they stopped, even though I don't need air. No! What did she do to me? The baby! I thought.

"What did you do to me?!" I yelled baring my fangs.

"Caroline, tell me what is the matter?" He asked.

"What did you do to me?" I asked, gaining control.

"I looked at your future, although you shouldn't have been able to see." She said, smiling sadly.

"Why did you do that?" I asked crying, while she held my head.

"I'm sorry." She whispered sadly.

"Would either of you like to explain what just happened?" Elijah asked.

"Your brother happened." I said, harshly.

"I'm sor." I stopped him before he finished that sentence.

"Dot apologize, for something that you didn't do." I said, smiling sadly.

"Would you like to tell me about it?" He asked.

"No!" I screeched, making Marie chuckle.

"This is not funny." I said, glaring at her.

"No its most certainly not. Elijah you need to take Caroline far away from Niklaus." Marie said, getting serious.

"Why?" He asked, worried.

"No, he can't. Even if I wanted too." I said, pacing the room.

"Why?" Marie asked.

"I can't tell you. I have to talk to someone first. If they say I can, I'll tell you. Okay?" I asked her, Elijah sighed pulling me back to the table and said.

"That reminds me, Caroline made me a deal. Its her time to pay up." He said lightening the tension in he room.

"Ugh! I forgot about that. But I get to pick the movies!" I said, laughing.

"Shouldn't I pick the movie, since I'm the guest?" He said, also laughing.

"Your right. You can pick a movie, I'll pick the rest." I said, laughing.

"How did I even fall for that?" He groaned, making me giggle. When I looked back down to Marie, she gave me a knowing look and I glared at her. Then she smiled and I stepped away from Elijah, trying to ignore how I felt cold without his arms around me.

"Well, you ready?" I asked, Elijah.

"Yeah. It was nice seeing you Marie." He smiled at her.

"Bye, Marie." I said, glaring at her while she wiggled her eyebrows at me, when Elijah turned his back.

"You two have fun!" She yelled, laughing when we went up to my room.