Prologue

(Kyrie:) Hey, y'all! Welcome back. This is the sequel. Hope y'all ready.

(Cole:) I'm ready for your thick ass to come to bed.

(Kyrie:) Can you not be so gross while I'm talking to the WP family? Sorry, y'all.

(Cole:) You always pick the wrong time to be all friendly and shit!

(Kyrie and Cole start arguing)

(Tray:) Sorry about this. They been going through changes for the last couple weeks.

(Kyrie:) Don't say that shit like you and Santiago ain't been at each other's necks since August. And Dante! Stop fucking with Lola.

(Santiago:) Who told you to bring that shit up?

(Kyrie:) Me, niggah. Fuck you gone do?

(Dante:) She's so damn fine, though! Lola, come here, baby girl.

(Lola sits in Dante's lap and they watch while Tresanto and Koley argue. Azendra and Kel walk in, laughing as they see this bullshit.)

(Cole:) All your complicated ass had to do was come lay with me but you wanna be fucking difficult!

(Kyrie:) Novio, shut the fuck up before I give ya punk ass a LeBron.

(Cole:) You wouldn't dare!

(Kyrie:) You know I'll do that shit, boy

(Kyla:) Uhh, should I come back another time?

(Cole/Chresanto:) Yes!

(Kyrie/Tray:) No!

(Chresanto:) We arguing and shit. She doesn't need to see this.

(Kyrie:) We not arguing! We are debating. Kyla, sit down girl. And you three motherfuckers better tighten up so I can finish INTRODUCING THE SEQUEL AND NEW CHARACTERS, DAMMIT!!

(Everyone goes silent and looks at Kyrie. Azel sit in the corner laughing hard as fuck. Cole stands in the background biting his lip. Y'all know Kyrie being angry is his weakness. Tresanto are glaring at each other cause they got some sort of dispute. Kyrie straightens her shirt.)

(Kyrie:) Like I was motherfucking saying before I was rudely interrupted. The sequel is finna be a new kind. Shit is going ... down! We have two new Thugs. Kyla which is my niggah. And Lola who is my sister on my daddy Tupac's side. They are gonna bring a whole new sizzle to this story.

(Loc:) Kyla is thick as hell.

(Tray:) Calm yo thirsty ass down.

(Loc:) I was just saying.

(Kyla:) Don't listen to him. Thank you.

(Tray:) If you wasn't my OG's friend, I'd-.

(Kyla/Kyrie:) You wouldn't do shit, little niggah.

(Tray:) Aight, you fucking squallies!

(Everyone starts cracking the fuck up.)

(Cole:) As you can see, the crew ain't changed much. We hope you guys enjoy this book as much as the first. It might be a third one. I gotta talk to my little Marshmallow first.

(Chresanto:) So fuck our opinions right? What if we don't wanna be in a third one?

(Cole:) Then we'll remove y'all. Simple as that.

(Chresanto:) You niggahs finna make me get real ghetto in here. *storms out with Tray behind him.

(Kyrie:) We all finna simmer down from whatever just happened. Anyway, Thursday, October 2nd, 2014. That's the official release date of the sequel. Be on the look out.

(Everyone:) BYE!!!

(Tresanto:) Bye, niggahs!

(Plays 'No Flex Zone' as they all get comfortable. Koley get to cooking. Azel goes out to the porch. Tresanto finish arguing. Lante (Lola and Dante) cake it in the chair. And Kyla looks around like: wtf did I get myself in to?)

Lola: Queen_buddahcup

Kyla: ThatGirlIsBeautiful1 (?).

And the idea for the set up of the prologue goes to Kyla. And go read the books created by these girls. Major talent!!