Instagram

234

234.9k likes 538 comments
SophiaOfficial: I think it's funny how you make me fall in love with you, break me, then try and say it was all fake. I'm going to be taking a break from social media for a bit to think about myself and my baby, I hope you guys understand
User1: I'm so sorry he did this to you
User2: take as long as you need
Anthonydabest: you are one of the most smartest, beautiful, sarcastic assholes I know, you deserve to be happy.
User3: I hope everything is okay.
Ekat19: you are everything to me 😕 only if you knew how much you really mean to me.
BrielleBarbusca: that post was taken down, and I want you to know that, the picture always an old picture. I was just jealous, I feel terrible and I apologize for my actions.
User4: holy shit ^^ unbreakable, tough Brielle is apologizing
SophiaOfficial: @briellebarbusca it's all in the past okay? I'd really rather not talk about it right now. @ekat19 I wish you knew how much it hurt me, even if it was fake.
•••••••
Sophias POV:

I shut off my phone and got ready for my OBGYN appointment. Today's the day I find out the gender of my baby, time flies by so fast. After everything that happened the past 24 hours I made the decision to stay off of social media for a while. What I found surprising was Brielle apologized. Who knows if it was to mess with my mind or it came from her cold blooded heart.

I hopped in my car after finishing up my makeup, and turn the key ignition to start up my vehicle. After 10-15 minutes of driving I reached the doctors office and walked in. Today wasn't as busy as all my other appointments.

*15 minutes later because I'm lazy lol*
Doctor Greene (my OBGYN) came in with the Ultrasound equipment.
DG: hi sophia, are you excited to find out the sex of your baby
S: I'm more nervous than anything
DG: it'll be just fine, you'll finally be able to go baby shopping and figure out a name
S: I know

She put the cold gel on my stomach and moved the sensor thing around that way I saw my baby. A few minutes passed and she looked down at me with a huge grin on her face which made me smile.

DG: well miss sophia would you like me to put th gender in an envelope and your family and friends can throw you a baby shower or?
S: yeah that sounds nice
I smiled so big and wiped my belly off.

Once I got home I put on The Good Doctor and fell asleep for the rest of the day