Real life

* a month and a half later* 
Ethan's pov
Sophia and I have been hanging out a lot lately. It's great. But I'm ready to step up. I am ready to try and take this 'friendship' to a new level. Lexi and Xepher took sophia to the mall. Little did she know that I had a few plans up my sleeve. Anthony and I are getting the house ready and as you know the girls went out for a girl day.

(Her house looks like that)Sophia's pov:It's a waiter to 5 and me, xepher, and Lexi are on our way home

Sophia's pov:
It's a waiter to 5 and me, xepher, and Lexi are on our way home. As much fun as I had today I just cant wait to get out of these shoes and do nothing but lay in my bed and watch Greys Anatomy. As we arrived at the house something immediately seemed off. Anthony was sitting outside with his phone and one hand and what looked like a blindfold in the other. As we got out of the car Anthony greeted us and told me to put the blind fold on. Ugh just how I wanna spend the rest of my night. I do as I'm told and put the blind fold on as Anthony guide me inside. Once we reach the inside of the house I'm instructed to take the thing that was blocking the sunlight from my eyes off. Once I see what's going on I put my hand up to my mouth in "awe." I thought my friends set this up but as I walk upstairs I see Ethan in a tux and a bouquet of flowers. I'll admit this is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I maybe let a few tears slip out.
"Sophia Grey, these past few months with you talking and hanging out have been the best. And as much fun as that was i want more. I want to be there when you laugh at some funny cat video, or cry when someone's hurt you, or just to be there to cuddle you when you've had a long day at work. I want to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Those words made me cry. I wiped my face from the few tears and said "yes." At that moment I was in Ethan's arms he was spinning me around as we were all laughing and my three greatest people aside from Ethan we're celebrating (kinda.)
After it settled down Ethan and I were laying in my bed watching a movie. I've got to say this isnt how I planned my night to end yet instead it was way better. As my thoughts slowed down and Ethan right beside me cuddled up I felt safe and soonly I fell asleep. What a way to end the night.