Real Life

After Ethan and I stop texting I could feel my cheeks get red because everything I have ever hoped for was happening. Ethan Cutkosky was texting me. Did I ever see that coming. Hell no. Do I want it to stop. Again I say hell no. What I don't understand is why me. Out of ALL the girls in the world why would he choose to talk to me?

*30 minutes later*
I've gotten a shower and I put my pajamas on. Which as you grow older you know that 9 year old pajamas aren't the same as 19 yeah old pajamas. I have a loose black crop top on and shorts. I plug my phone in and think about the day I've had. It started out good, then turned to bad/sad and then excellent. As my mind wonders into a different world my eyes slowly close. Next thing I know I was asleep. I don't dream much but tonight I was thinking about my childhood which led to my "dream" as my past.
My father left my mom sister and I when i was 5.
                      *my childhood*
*Daddy.... Daddy.... can you take me to the park? I asked my dad who was drunk and on the chair watching god knows what. He turned to me with what looked like a smirk but since I was 5 I always though that he was just smiling.

He got up and took me to the park. I was expecting a no since that's all he's ever told my sister and I. At this time my sister, xepher, was 6 and in school. I got out early because that was how kindergarten was. You go in at 8 in the morning and leave at 11in the morning. Why was it like that I don't know but it was weird.

I was playing on the playground, going down the slides, going through the tunnels, swinging on the swings, but when I look up my dads not there. He had completely vanished. I thought he just went to the car or something but when I walked in the parking lot I couldn't find the car anywhere. I was the only one at the park due to all the other neighbor hood kids being in school.

I'd have to admit even though I was so young I remember this day like it was yesterday. I wander around the neighbor hood looking for my house that's  when I ran into Anthony and Lexi. They were outside there house playing with chalk. Turns out our houses were by each other's. Anthony and Lexi lived right next door to each other while my house was in front of there's. They asked if I wanted to join and as a little kid I said yes. That's how we became friends.

Hours later xepher comes home and walks in the house and I was shocked. All this time I've been outside my own house wondering if I'll ever see my family again. I run inside and go upstairs to see if my dad is in the normal spot he's usually in. But he wasn't, I go to my moms room and knock and he wasn't there either. At this point mom xepher and I all where freaking out because even though he was an alcoholic at the end of the day he was still my dad.

Hours pass still no sight of my dad. We decided to wait it out we all know he's gonna show up again. If you think about it he's kind of like frank he shows up out of no where unexpectedly. Days of waiting turned into weeks. Weeks into months. And months in to years. And here we are today.

I'm still bestfriends with the neighbors across the street. And still nothing from my dad. I continuously think it's my fault he's gone. What if I never asked to go to the park that day? What if I never left eye sight of him? What if is all I could think.*

Well this chapter was sad and interesting to write. This never happened to me I just wanted to make the story more interesting. This is also a long chapter and I apologize. I also apologize if this offended you in any way.