Living in Different World

The writings that this book contained are not allowed to be published or copied by any person without the authors consent. The characters in the stories has nothing to do with other people, dead or alive for they are just fictitious. If it has resemblance to other people's story then it is just a coincident because this is fictional.

No plagiarizing please! Thank you!!!

Characters:

Austin Monterro:

He is so influential, his name is all around the cover, magazines, newspapers. . . .he's really popular.

At an early age (23), he is known to be one of the youngest business tycoons living in the Philippines. The successor of the Monterro's Electronics Industry which is one of the Philippine leader in the production and exportation of machine tools and electronics equipment.

Hot, Good-looking young man with a well-built body, damn Gorgeous. Jaw dropping gentleman..

Gyemezzz... Production and exportation daw????

Jay Nortez:

She's just a street girl trying her very best to finish college. Her dream is to graduate in college. No one knows her gender, everybody thought she was a "he", except for Alia, her new found bestfriend. A big fan of Austin Monterro & worst, she's got a big crush on Austin. Her wish is to see him in person and have the chance to be his first kiss.

Grabeng pangarap yan teh!!! Hirap abutin.. Sus!!! Maniwala ka sa akin, in your dreams lang yan...

Aurelia Brittany Monterro:

Austin's sassy, spoiled-brat & a hard-headed sister who had been expatriated to Paris. Her mom send her back to the Philippines to pursue her studies. She wished to have a boyfriend at the age of 19. Lastly, she's the childhood bestfriend of Clark Hernandes.

Oy teh, hintay ka lang jan, wag madali at bata ka pa, may darating ding tao na magmamahal sa yo. Gayahin mo ako na walang BF, stress-free.

Clark Hernandes:

Yes, you read it right, it's "S" not "Z". He's a businessman, a good friend of Austin & a very good-looking geek. His day wouldn't be complete without playing computer games. He's really a computer-addict, no wonder, his business is all about computers and other related gadgets.

Grabeng addiction lang noh!!! Hirap din icontrol ang sarili pag addict ka sa isang bagay, like reading stories in wattpad. Jejeje

What will happen if these people with different personalities meet????

Okay then, lets get started.!!

Before anything else, To those readers who didn't read the "BRAT". I would suggest you to read my other story entitled BRAT before starting this story 'coz it is connected to it. Our characters here is present in that story.

But I'm not forcing you to do so. In fact, you can understand this story without reading that.

I'm only talking to those who are willing to read it. Thank you!! =)

Yan ang update ko ngayon!!! Abangan niyo na lang ang susunod kong update.. HEHE sana talaga magustuhan niyo itoh. Comedy, action, drama. Basta halo-halo, may tragedy din dito.