Chapter 23: Fall In Love With

"Blimey, Harry. Are you coming soon?" Harry's ginger friend whined, leaning on the scarlet red wall. The day had of the Yule Ball was on.

Harry looked once to the mirror and then down. "Hey, I'll sneak some treats for you, alright?" he saw the white ferret nod and then jump back to his bed.

"C'mon let's go." Ron grabbed the boys sleeve and almost made him fall as dragging him down the stairs to the common room where their dates were already. Romilda's brown curly hair was on a bun and she had a white dress, Harry didn't quite like it but he could just go with it. He stared at the dress and then raised his eyes off of it.

"Nice dress." A lie that is. He babbled. Romilda smiled - or more like smirked - taking his hand and walking out after Ron and Hermione.

As the door shut, Draco transformed into his human form and checked that no one was there anymore. He quickly sprinted out of the common room and made his way to the Great Hall.

"Draco?" Shit.

"Hey Blaise." he turned around to see Blaise in his suit. Blaise frowned and approached Draco. "I was just-" Think something. Fast. "Hovering around the castle."

Blaise chuckled. "I can see that. But hey, you can tell me." Draco raised his brow. When did Blaise get so supportive?

"There is nothing to tell about." the blonde said.

"I know there is." Blaise debated and narrowed his eyes. Draco felt his palms getting sweaty.

"Okay, okay. After this Ball whatsoever."

-----

"Harry, isn't this beautiful dress?" Romilda asked and swung around the raven haired boy like a dying bird.

"Yes, very." Nah.

"I can see you are having fun, eh?"

"Psh- wait what are you-" Draco smirked at Harry as shoving Romilda off of him.

"Malfoy, get lost!" Harry heard Romilda scream and then Draco whine. Romilda grabbed Draco's arm but got pushed away by the blonde who then decided to hiss. It was like seeing him in his ferret and human form. The same spirit. In Harry's thoughts it was cute, but Romilda didn't like it.

"Get away Malfoy! Don't even think about doing anything to Harry." Romilda a sneered.

"Me? From him? Oh no, I think you want something from him. And the something is money I guess." Romilda gasped and tried to slap Draco. Draco slid away from her quickly making her fall. The whole Hall was quiet as Romilda stood up. Her dress completely dirty and hair messed up.

"You little asshole!" Harry sighed and stepped forward to help Romilda up. "Thank you, Harry." she smiled. In fact, as Harry turned his head away, she smirked to Draco who had an odd expression on his face. Full of jealousy and somehow sadness.

Then he walked up to Harry and grabbed the boy's hand. Ron looked at the two head boys of the houses in shock. Draco placed a piece of parchment in Harry's hands and then left. Ron flamed red and cursed under his breath that Hermione couldn't hear it, but still the girl hit Ron with her hand to get his attention.

"Why did Malfoy do that?" she asked. Ron didn't answer because he didn't know, and if he'd know he would tell her.

Harry felt all eyes on him now, the Hall had broke into whispering and gossiping after Draco had exited himself out. He opened his fist and opened the piece of parchment. Harry read it. It said that he should go to see Draco before midnight - and in fact he did know where, so he looked up to the clock. It was near half eleven so he didn't have much time.

"Harry. You have any money for drink-"

"Sorry, Romilda. I have to go."

"Wait! But what about me?!"

-----

The stairs were long. Quite too long. But after all they leaded to the peaceful Astronomy Tower.

Harry opened the door and the cold breeze hit his face immediately. He saw the blonde boy standing on the edge of the tower's fence.

"Draco?" his soft voice echoed in the tower. Only wind could be heard from the outside as he reached Draco.

"Harry." Draco sighed. "I have to admit; it's a beautiful night." Harry's heart skipped a beat again. The deep and soft Draco was back.

"It is."

"You know, I- we, have been getting to know eachother well in these past months. As me being a ferret and you- being you." Harry couldn't take his eyes off of Draco's. "And I would just want to know why did you stay with me? Why did you take care of me?" Harry's stomach fluttered.

"I think it's something you'd do for me too. You're not so bad I thought you were." Draco slowly looked down to the green eyed boy.

"Thank you. Thank you for staying even if you had every reason to leave. Thank you for making it easier when my life got hard." Harry locked his eyes with his adorable eyes.

"I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat, Draco-" It's now or never. "and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete." Those words made Draco smile.

"Harry, falling in love with you, I don't know how it happened or when it happened. All I know is that it's the best thing what happened to me." the green eyes of Harry's widened.

"You love me..?"

"Yes.. I love you."

Harry stayed silent. "I- Draco-"

Draco wiped his eyes with his hands. His lips weren't up anymore. "If you're going to fall in love with me, don't fall in love with my Sunday best. Don't fall in love with the way I look after spending hours getting ready or my fakest smile or freshy done hair!" tears were rolling down his face. "Fall in love with my body, the fucking way it widens quite a lot around my hips and how I will never have that perfect figure and how I honestly don't fucking care. Fall in love witg my impatience, my jealous moods and the times that I don't feel anything at all. And fall in love with how sometimes I act like a child whilst other times I can be the most mature. Fall in love with my marks and all the things that makes me far less than perfect and fall in love with every part of me, both good and bad, and especially with all that I consider a flaw. Fall in love with me whole or don't fall in love with me at all."