Chapter 3: The tea party

Harry smiled as he opened his eyes. He shot a glance to the sleeping ferret beside him. He was quite happy that Draco was there with him. As weird as it sounded Harry was able to feel happy around Draco. His eyes wandered around the room, but stopped to the window. The sun was just rising. Harry sighed happily and sat up, whining. He hadn't even remembered the night before.

Draco shot up. Harry looked at him. "Morning, Malfoy." Draco looked at the ground, but then unexpectedly jumped off the bed and started to run around the room. Harry followed him with his eyes, amused. He let out a giggle, what made Draco stop and look at him. "Who would've known you'd be so funny." Harry's emerald eyes quickly widened as he realized what he said. "I mean-" He stuttered. "Ok you're funny... But you're a git too."

Draco smirked in his own ferret way again. He jumped back to the bed and nudged Harry's hand. The brunette looked at him surprised. "What?"

Draco let out like a scoff and poked Harry's hand. Harry slowly raised his hand and Draco slid under it. Harry's look softened. "You like being petted?" Harry swore he could see a bit of a blush on the ferret's furry skin, but ignored it and started to run his hands trough the white fur. Draco relaxed on the boy's touch and closed his eyes.

"You know.. It's odd that you don't pick on me." Harry admitted. Draco hummed. He thought it was quite nice to be with Potter. Although the muggles had hurt him, Potter was quite happy. And as much as Draco hated the thought of crushing on The Boy Who Lived, he just went with the flow, there was nothing he could do to his growing feelings now.

Harry stood up from the bed and in that second Draco realized that Harry wasn't wearing a shirt. His eyes followed all the movements of Harry as he went to get some clothes from the drawer. His lips were pursed together as if he was thinking something deeply and his hair stuck out in every direction. He looked cute. Draco smiled to the view he saw. Potter then took few steps back and put his shirt on and Draco gulped. He couldn't like Potter. Couldn't he? He thought that about five minutes and then gave up. He had previously thought Potter as his crush whatsoever, he couldn't say he hadn't feelings for the emerald eyed boy.

Harry had stared Draco for a while — the five minutes which Draco had spent with thinking — until the platinum eyed ferret snapped out of it.

"I think we'll be staying here the whole day. Aunt Marge and some others are coming over and I know for a fact that Uncle Vernon doesn't want me there." Harry said leaning his head to the wall a bit more. Draco cocked an eyebrow to the brunette. "I might have ruined few of their family parties." Harry added mocking. Draco let his brow sink down to its place.

For an unknown reason Harry continued. "and when I first met Dobby, oh bloody hell it was awful. He made it seem like I had dropped a cake on Mrs Smith." he said frustrated. He remembered the whole scene.

—————

Draco didn't want to be laying on the bed in the boredom. He was bored. His Slytherin self told him to do something, something what was wicked and fun. So he did.

He hopped off the bed. Harry blinked twice. "Where the heck do you think you're going, Malfoy?" To do something interesting. Unlike being in your boring bed. Draco thought as he elegantly walked over the door. He could just and just get out of the tiny broken corner of the door. "Malfoy!" Harry nearly yelled, but he didn't care. As he pulled out of the room, he looked back in the room, a smirk on his face. "You stupid git-" Harry muttered. "Come back here." Draco rolled his eyes. But as his eyes were looking up, he saw the nine locks on the door. He looked at the tiny table beside him — which was just the same height as the locks were in — and climbed on it. Harry could hear the table knock against the wall.

"What are you doing, Malfoy?" The words slipped off Harry's mouth as he just remembered that Draco couldn't answer. He groaned and got up to his feet. He looked out of the window. Hedwig hadn't come back from the trip over the Weasleys. Harry had sent owl post to his best friend Ron over the summer but never got any letter back. And Hedwing was always taking so long on those trips.

Harry's thoughts were interrupted by a crack on the door. He turned around to see Draco hanging on a open lock on the door. Harry looked at Draco for a moment. He snorted. "You smart git." Draco grinned and let go of the lock, dropping to the floor.

Harry peeked from the room to the hallway. No one was there to be seen but he could hear Aunt Marge's dog barking. Draco shivered and walked slowly to Harry's feet. He met the glowing green eyes a second after. He smiled up to Harry. Then he sighed. That's what he wanted. The tension to life.

With that Draco quickly ran down the hallway to downstairs, Harry following quietly. Draco knew if Harry would get caught he could get a punishment or something, so as Harry came down the stairs, Draco pushed him back, which made Harry give him a confused look. Draco pushed Harry's leg once more. Harry did not move.

"What's life without a little risk?" Harry grinned, whispering. Draco rolled his eyes playfully.

Harry walked down the stairs, Draco next to him. They looked at the living room. They were having a some kind of party — what semmed to be a tea party — with Aunt Marge and a girl. She had blond hair and bright blue eyes. Her dress was blue as well.

Harry slowly managed to get Draco on his shoulder and started to walk trough the hallway to the kitchen. He made it to the door and he opened it, not making any sound.

As the two boys got in Harry instantly went to get something to eat. He opened the door of the fridge, taking some food out of it. Draco stared at the muggle invention as Harry gathered all the food he could, to his hands.

Harry had his hands full of cheese packages, breads, milk bottles and basic food and he was about to take an apple out of a basket but got interrupted by a girly cough.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Harry turned around to see the girl from the living room. In front of him. He could've dropped all the food of his hands but didn't. He slowly moved around and put them to the table.