Chapter 20: The poem and hands

Harry leaded Draco to the empty corridor, under the invisibility cloak what he had grabbed from Draco last night. He opened his mouth to say something, but got cut off by himself. He was now face to face with Draco Malfoy and wow his face was beautiful. The raised eyebrow above his glittering gray platinum eyes. His lips in a poker expression and his jawline straight as hell. Harry felt his heart skip few beats as looking at Draco.

"Hello, Harry." Harry broke his eye contract to Draco's face and turned around to see Chelsea standing few feet away. Her eyes — bright blue but numb and cold — scanned Draco. Something snapped in Draco's head. Of course. Harry told my name to her in the muggle world. "Draco. I have to take you with me. Now." Harry changed looks with Draco, his stomach twisting.

Chelsea stared at Draco with her hand extended towards the boy. Harry couldn't believe that the first year girl could be this creepy.

"I'm not going anywhere." Draco backed up, but the girl ran towards him. Harry's eyes went wide and he grabbed Draco's hand to pull him out of Chelsea's way, but he was too late. Although he had gripped on Draco's hand, he felt the air thicken and everything turn black.

In a second, they were standing outside. In the cold weather. Harry felt the cold breeze on his face and suddenly got closer to Draco who was next to him. The blonde stayed silent but didn't move. Chelsea walked forward and then kneeled down.

A black cloud appeared in front f her and then it formed into a woman. She wearing a black dress — not a party dress — and necklaces. Draco's mouth dropped but he didn't move. He couldn't.

"Draco. I see you have been trying to get the curse away with a few spells." Draco instantly blinked. "Harry Potter." she looked at Harry with her cold blue eyes but not like Chelsea's, they were lighter. "Remove your hand of my son's." Harry did as she said and then realized that the woman was no other than Narcissa Malfoy.

"Draco. I see you have noticed the poem." Narcissa said and pointed at Draco's pocket with her wand. "So, have you found the love of your life? The one who's always with you, the one who supports you, the one who cares." her voice sounded very strange. Draco shook his head. "Of course you haven't! No one loves you! You're a worthless person!" Harry could feel the anger in his blood.

Draco let a tear fall on his cheek. "You cursed me?" his words came out almost as an inaudible whisper. Narcissa nodded.

"You were never good for me nor your father! And you, a Malfoy!? You haven't showed that never in your life! The times you lost Quidditch! The times you lost the House Cup!" Narcissa screamed. Draco was crying silently as the white and black haired woman walked to Chelsea. "Get up." she commanded. Chelsea got up immediately and shot a cold stare on Harry.

Harry couldn't take it anymore. "How could you?! Your own son? You're just as cruel as Lucius." he stepped few steps forward and reached to take Draco's hand. "He's not worthless. He's strong, he's worth more than you could ever measure." he gripped Draco's hand tighter and glared at Narcissa.

Draco's eyes were now only in Harry. Harry Potter defended him again and he was thankful for him — again. His cheeks were pale but started to get in the shade of scarlet as he looked down to their hands.

"Get him off of my son!" Narcissa yelled and Draco zoned back into the reality. He saw as Chelsea came running towards them. Before she could do anything but run, Draco did what he had to. He knew he wasn't really good at fifth year's spells because he hadn't payed any attention on the classes while playing with Harry but this had to work.

He took his wand out and flickered in the air. "Incarcerous." magically, somewhere in the air were two ropes what crashed into Chelsea and tied her up. Harry gasped from relieved and closed his eyes.

He had never done apparition. Appparation means a wizarding transportation. It is basically the magical action of travelling by having the user focus on a desired location in their mind. After the user is properly focused they then disappear from the current location and instantly reappear at the desired location. In short, Apparition is a form of teleportation. It is by far the fastest way to get to a desired destination, but is tricky to pull off correctly and disastrous if botched.

Harry gulped and took a deep breath before he thought about the dorms. The classes had probably started to no one wouldn't be there. Draco felt the same feeling as earlier. He felt as he he'd been stuffed into a tiny tube.

—————

Harry stood next to Draco as the boys had finally made it out of the forest. Harry moved his head to Draco. The blonde had tear streaks on his face and his hair was messy from the apparition. "I'm sorry, Draco." Harry said softly. Draco looked down at the raven haired boy.

"Don't be. I wasn't your fault anyway." he sighed. But now he was confused. His mother had been furious as Harry had protected him. She knows. She knows that I love Harry and she wants me not to be in love with him. Of course. That's why she'd cursed him. But the poem. Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones. Scars. Harry's scar. He loved Harry. What was Narcissa on about?

"Draco. Want to go to class? We have half of the Divination class left." Harry asked and Draco nodded, still looking at their hands, a blush on his cheeks. "Oh. Sorry." Harry released Draco's hand and looked at him in embarrassment.

"It's fine, Potter." Harry's lips parted as Draco said that. He was fine with it?