Chapter 4: Chels

Harry turned around faster than earlier and was now face to face with the girl. Her blue eyes glowed in interest as she studied Harry. Her hair was long and white like Draco's. Then he remembered, Draco was still on his shoulder.

"I could ask the same from you." Harry shot back sassily. She raised her eyebrows.

"Chelsea Gates. I'm eleven years old." Her voice a bit high pitched. It fit her, but Draco didn't like it. Draco was looking at her, maybe it could count to glaring.

"Harry Potter. I'm turning fifteen." Harry answered to her. Draco turned his head to Harry and gave him a look what said: 'Are you serious?' but Harry's attention was now on Chelsea.

"How did you get in?" Chelsea asked, swifting her legs. Harry smiled.

"I live here." He answered simply. Now Draco had his attention on Chelsea too. She moved her gaze to Draco from Harry. "This is-" Harry though that should he tell Draco's real name or something else. But he couldn't come up with anything. "Draco." Ok that's not working in the future.

Chelsea nodded. "You said you lived here. How come you are taking food from the fridge with both of your hands like you've not eaten in weeks?" God this girl could talk, thought Draco and rolled his eyes.

"We should just go." Draco's eyes flickered as Harry had said 'We'. He liked it. Chelsea looked at Harry.

"We'll see eachother then." Draco's mind stopped working. See? What?

"What did you just say?" Harry asked, looking very confused. Chelsea smiled at him.

"I'm moving in here for a week or so. My mum will be gone for awhile and I'm not allowed to be alone home. So Petunia and Vernon are welcoming me here." Both of the boys stared at her. "And why didn't they say anything about you?"

Harry tried to shook the news off. "I don't matter anyways. Have a good day." Harry said and grabbed the things he was going to get from there and ran upstairs, not getting caught.

Harry shut the door. "That was-" He hesitated for a good time. "breathtaking?" He couldn't find the word to fit. Draco snarled a bit.

"What?" Harry raised his head to look at Malfoy, who had jumped on the bed. "We got what you wanted." Harry hesitated for a moment again. "Was that what you wanted?" He saw Draco nod and the shake his head. "Make up your mind, Malfoy." He sighed.

-----

Hedwig had came back, with nothing from the Weasleys. It was now a week after Draco and Harry had come out of the room and met Chelsea. Harry had seen her few times as he came downstairs to cook for the Dursley's. Harry and Draco had gotten to know eachother a bit better. Harry had told Draco about how horrible it was to spend all summer in there. Draco once in a while had cuddled up to Harry's chest as they were sleeping. Few times he'd found himself embraced by Harry in the morning. He enjoyed the company of him. He wished it could last longer.

"Cousin! What are you doing with my pet?!" Harry's eyes flickered open as the bright light from the lamps shone to his eyes. He felt something soft on his chest. He was laying on his back, Draco laying on top of his chest. The little ferret opened his eyes.

Dudley ran to get Draco. He grabbed Draco by his legs, Harry knew Draco didn't like that. "Stop! Bloody hell- he doesn't like that!" Harry shot up from his bed. Dudley moved his attention now to Harry and didn't look at Draco, so Draco took the chance and bit as hard as he could at Dudley's index finger. The boy screamed in pain and let go of Draco, who jumped down to the bed and ran straight to Harry's arms.

"Dudleykins?!!" Aunt Petunia ran upstairs to see Dudley walking out of Harry's room, holding his hand and making his way to the loo. She looked angry and worried. "What happened?" She asked Dudley.

"The rat bit me!" Dudley cried out. Harry could hear that and scoffed. "and Potter boy was sleeping with it!" In that second Harry let go of Draco and hid him under the covers.

Aunt Petunia walked to Harry's - and Dudley's ex - room. "Where is that insolent rat?!" She croaked. Harry stared at her.

"What are you-?" He couldn't finish the sentence as a hand flew across his face with a sound of a slap. He closed his eyes as his cheek started to hurt. He opened his eyes and saw Aunt Petunia very angry. And with that, she left, slamming the door and locking it.

A tear slipped down Harry's cheek. He slid down against the wall and buried his head in his hands. She had never hit or done anything physical to him. Never ever. His slight cries turned into sobs as he remembered how Dudley had hurt him.

Draco slowly climbed onto Harry's lap and stared at him. His expression wasn't happy or anything like it. It was sad like Harry's own. Harry let out another sob and then started to pet Draco.

"I'm s-sorry for y-you seeing me l-like this." Harry said between cries and sobs. Draco curled up in a ball and cuddled up to Harry's chest. That made Harry relax a bit and crack a small smile, still crying.

The door cracked open. "Harry- oh my god! What happened?" Chelsea ran straight up to Harry, leaving her stuff to the door and kneeled down to him. Draco was surely getting annoyed by Chelsea and the distance between Harry and her. He hissed at her which made Chelsea back up little. Draco then relaxed again and licked Harry's hand what was laying on his lap from petting him.

Harry wiped his tears off and looked at Chelsea, who looked like she was going to somewhere. "Are you-" Harry sniffled. "leaving?" he finished the sentence. Chelsea nodded.

"But before that, you have to tell ne what happened. I heard yelling." Chelsea said, the pity in her voice was big. Draco didn't like it at all. Harry shook his head for no. "What? Please just tell me." Draco jumped off Harry's lap and hissed at Chelsea.

"Draco!" Harry whisper-yelled at him. Draco didn't listen. He was hissing at Chelsea as much as he could. She backed down with look of horror. "Malfoy! Come back here." Draco froze to his last name. Then he gave Chelsea a death stare and walked back to Harry and jumped onto his lap. "Sorry for him." Harry apologized. "He's a git sometimes." Draco scowled.

Chelsea stared at Draco. "I can see." but moved her gaze to Hedwig. "She's better pet than he is." Draco gritted his teeth. "We'll see somewhere, Harry." Chelsea said with a smile. Harry smiled too.

"See you." He said. And then she was gone. Now Harry was glaring at Draco, but his expression softened. "Thanks for cheering me up. But hissing at Chels was not good." Chels? They got nicknames?