Chapter 12: Back on it

Hermione was tearing up. "What if he's-" then she shook her head. "he's not what I'm thinking about." Ron hugged her.

"He's our friend. We're finding him no matter what." Hermione let her lips touch Ron's, quickly.

"Yeah. We'll find him." her gaze moved to Harry who was few feet away from them - with his wand out - looking around the entire forest.

"He's got to be here, Draco.." Harry murmured. Draco kept his eyes on Harry all the time that he wouldn't freak out.

Hermione let go of Ron and went over to Harry. "Anything?" the boy shook his head, but then stopped.

"It's like I feel him. In my heart." Draco's eyes widened. He said what?

"Harry-" Granger started, but got cut off.

"No! That's- that's not what I meant- uh-" the golden boy was rambling. And blushing? Draco couldn't see it, but he could feel the awkward blush creeping to Harry's warm cheeks. "It's like he's invisible."

Hermione's eyes lit up. "Harry! I think I know how we'll find him." Ron had walked next to them and looked ad Hermione took her wand out and swung it in the cold air. "Homenum Revelio." in a sharp second a - body like - faded light flashed in front of them. The light slowly started to look more human like, making the figure fall to the wet ground.

Hermione looked at the figure in horror as Ron hugged her. Harry stuck his wand out, towards the figure and the light made it look like a boy.

"Seamus..?" the boy on the ground breathed heavily as he heard Harry. Then he turned around to the light and Harry could see his red puffy eyes, covered in tears and mud. Seamus was shaking and freakeing out. "Nox." Harry quickly spoke and put his wand back. He scooted down. He gripped on Seamus' arms abd pulled the boy up.

-----

No one had said anything. Only Seamus' slight cries could be heard in the windy air, but then Harry decided to break the silence. "What happened?"

Seamus created a scared look on his face. He slid his hands under his robes, which were covered in dirt. "You- You saw Dean, I hope." Ron nodded. "We wanted-" He looked away and inhaled. "private time. We came here and did whatever we did. Then I heard a voice, a woman. It was- horrible." He shuddered at the thought. "The voice repeated a sentence."

Hermione looked up at her feet. "What sentence?" Seamus gulped.

"Here we go... 'Get Draco to me'." Harry's eyes widened and he started to walk faster, making Seamus nearly fall. "Wow, s-slow down."

"Sorry." Hermione then faced Harry.

"Why would someone want Malfoy there?" she questioned. Ron spat to the ground.

"That git better be somewhere far away." he ridiculed. Draco felt the blood running through his veins as the Weasley continued his ranting. "He's just a spoiled prat."

"Don't say that Ron." Harry muttered quickly and quietly. The ginger looked at Harry.

"Why do you even care?" his brow raised as he kept his gaze on the raven haired boy. Harry bit his lower lip and then just decided to push through Ron and Hermione, leaving Seamus with them. He walked few feet ahead of them. Draco gritted his teeth and sneered.

"Don't listen to him." Harry finally spoke. "I know that you're better person than Ron says." a small smile formed on Draco's tiny lips. He nuzzled into Harry's neck to thank him.

-----

Clock was near ten in the night. Seamus had gone to Madam Pomfrey and got to sleep few nights at the hospital wing.

Harry and Draco had ran to the dorms and hopped on Harry's bed before anyone else, so they could talk - or Harry could.

"Okay. I might have been thinking." Harry beamed and Draco looked up to him. "I know where to find the spell." his eyes lit up. The bed creaked as Harry jumped off of it and back on it with the transfiguration book. He opened the page 99 and took his wand out. "Okay." Harry breathed. "Aparecium." the wand flicked in the air and the black ink started to appear to the pergament. Harry smiled widely and started to read.

Transfiguration.

Transfiguration is a branch of magic that focuses on the alteration of the form or appearance of an object, via the alteration of the object's molecular structure. Transfiguration can be done to most (if not all) objects and, as with most forms of magic, it includes - but is hardly limited to - Transfiguration spells.

Transfiguration is also regarded as "very hard work" and is "more scientific" than any other form of magic, i.e. the practising witch or wizard has to get it exactly right for the transfiguration to be successful.

Nature

Transfiguration is a very systematic, exact magical discipline, working best for the scientifically-inclined mind, and as such it is deemed "very hard work" (especially compared to Charms, which affords a much larger margin for personal creativity). Also "when transfiguring, it is important to make firm and decisive wand movements. Do not wiggle or twirl your wand unnecessarily, or the Transfiguration will certainly be unsuccessful" as stated by Emeric Switch in A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration.
There are a number of factors a wizard must take into account when carrying out Transfiguration spells. The intended transformation is directly influenced by bodyweight, viciousness, wand power, concentration and a fifth unknown variable, as described by the following mathematical formula (as taught to first-years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry).

Limitations
Whilst Transfiguration is an exceedingly useful branch of magic, it naturally has its own set of limitations.

The branch of Transfiguration known as transformation magic has the largest number of restrictions placed upon it (both natural and legal). Firstly, even before one becomes an Animagus (both a Trans-species transformation and Human transfiguration) one is monitored closely as attempting to become such a thing is highly dangerous and even if one succeeds one must then register oneself at the Ministry of Magic (or face trial), due to the many potential uses of this kind of transfiguration in criminal activity. An Animagus is also limited by the fact that they can only transfigure into one kind of animal this way.

The book laid on his lap and he scanned it. He glanced at Draco and gave him a idiotic smile. "Let's get back on it." and he continued reading again.