CHAPTER 2 : THE COLD ICE WEIRDO

Y/N's POV

12 hours..

It was freaking 12 hours..

12 hours .. my ass sit on the plane..

Its boring..

Tiring..

Thank god i could control myself..

If not.. i might cause trouble on the place.

Seoul! We arrived!

Taking our luggage, stuffs.. putting these on the trolley..

We pushed the trolley ..

"Dude.. how do you feel?" The shorty asked two of us out of sudden while grinning.

"Feel what hyung?" I asked.

"Duh. Do you not feel wonder.. how it feels once we stepped in to the top of seoul university?" He said as he raised his arm to the air.

"You should worry for your course dude. Obviously we have to face the new environment." The baritone guy slapped back of his head earning gone from him.

"Ow! Its hurt!" "Dont blame me if i kept reduce my height again."

"Silly."

—-

Someone barged into my room ..

Aishh this shorty..

"When you gonna learn to knock the door?"

He closed the door behind him and walk tome.

"When you gonna learn to lock the door so that i know you have your own privacy then i could not let myself in." He said wriggling his eyebrow.

Rolling my eyes. "Whatever shorty."

"You love this shorty anyway." He smirked.

"WHAT?! Ewww!" I said as i scrunched my nose.

"Hahaha!" "So you ready?"

"Obviously. Lets go." I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait. Lets just take a selfie."

——

——

Three of us are friends since our childhood.. our parents knew each other too.. well we have to unite anyway to make us stronger. And why that? You will know sooner...

I love to stay New Zealand to be honest.. cause yeah i'm waiting for the miracle right there since i was small.. i never get tired of it.. even though i dont know it might happen or nahh.. but..