CHAPTER 20 : FORGOT TO GIVE YOU THAT..

Y/N's POV

Dating a best student..is not definitely a joke..

its not like im complaining right now..but..

Wanna know why?

i will tell you anyway...

basically yeah.. i will end up receive pinch, slap and even kick if i didnt focus on what lecturer said...she didnt know her boyfriend could do multitasking..

"Focus on the slideshow, Mr. Jeon.." Here she goes..Jennie's authority..

I just chuckled while shak-"ow!" There she goes.. i received a kick from her again.

"Is there any problem, Mister Jeon back there?" Professor Lee snapped me.. i think i groan too loud..

"No, professor. my leg cramped." Nice way to lie, dearself.

"Okay then.. i hope you not gonna distract others in this lecture ya."

"I'm sorry, professor.."

I heard a girl beside me giggle.. she always did that when i get scolded by lecturers.. didnt she know that she was the main reason?

"Its not funny.." I rolled my eyes while taking my pen  to jot down the important notes.

"Serve you right.." she mumbled but enough for me to hear...her eyes still focus on the slide show..

You cant lose Y/N.. you have to distract her..

think Y/N, think.. how you gonna make her?

ahaaa!!

I dropped my pen on the floor... i do it on purpose actually..but still she didnt bother to look at that drop sound.. The slide show attract  her enough huh?

"Jennie ya.." I scoot closer to her and whisper to her.. well i dont wanna get caught again.

"What?" she replied distractedly ..eyes still focus on that damn slide show that lecturer is talking about.

"Help me.." i was almost laugh when i plead her.. cause.. my trick began now..

"Help you what?" Aww..finally she looked at me.. too bad..i have to hold  my urge to kiss her..

I push my bottom lip forward .. i hope it gonna work..

She raised her eyebrow....i could feel the sense of my victory..

I point my  finger toward the floor..

She looked at the floor..which she could see how desperate the pen asked for her to pick it up.. hahahaha. 

"You are so lucky i love you.." i heard that Jen.. I bump fist to the air when she bend down.