CHAPTER 28 : SULPHATE GAS

Jennie's POV

I dont know where Y/N gonna take me as he quickly put me on the passenger seat and close the door..

i know i could just run out from his car.. but i dont know why my feet didnt cooperate with me well..

i just watch him jog to the driver seat and get in the car beside me.

once he settle down..turning on the engine..

then he turned his body facing me..

he grinned at me..

"What has gotten into you? this considered as kidnapping a girl you know? I can report to police you know?" I said while folding my arm across my chest.

"Jennie.. if having you is a crime.." He said as he getting closer with me. "i want be a criminal then.." then he flashed his bunny teeth at me.. again.. ughhh..

"You are sick." i shake my head while push him lightly.

"YEs i am.. sick love.. loving youu.. forever.." He said while showing me his finger heart.

why he act so extra today anyway? too much of sugar?

"Yes. I had too much sugar.." Why he can even read my mind?

"So gimme a kiss then.. i wanna transfer a bit to you so that i wont get diabetes alone." He said as he point his lips with his index finger.

"Cheesy."  Then i lean to him and give him a peck on his lips.

"What's that Jennie?" He frown.

"A kiss tho. YOu asked that right."

Surprisingly he moved his arm...lean closer to me.. trapping me with both of his arms while eyeing me..

"Gimme proper one.. otherwise you wont back home tonight." He said with cold voice.

Yes cold one..

another side of himm.. that i used to see during his first day..

but..

i found its hot af.

I can't deny that i miss his lips..

I pull his nape...

then i kissed his lips..

moving my lips on him..

and he didnt take too long to respond it..

i was about to pull away..