CHAPTER 38 : Y/N?

Author's POV

"First choice then.." she smiled..

"What the he-arrghh!" Jimin's words being cut off by Yugyeom'fist that hit on his rib.

"Thats why i like you, Jen. Now come to me.."

Then she walk to him without hesitation..

"Jen why you doing this ?! Come back here!" Lisa yell.. but the cat eyes shaped girl just ignore her..

She approaching Jackson.. he stretch out his hand and waiting for her to accept his hand..

She hesitate..

But..

She think she need to do this..

She just need to do this..

The moment when her palm landed on his palm..

"In your dream.." and thats make Jackson's face turn to frown.

A split second she kicked hard on his chest.. end up making him being thrown few meters away..

And there she saw Jimin start to attack Yugyeom.. and Lisa try to fight with Jaebeom.

She transform herself into werewolf before proceeding to run towards Jackson transformed form..

She jumped into him .. choke him..

She knew this is her first fight..

She doesnt even know whether she could make it or not..

But she just wanna Y/N come back to her..

Jennie and Jackson..
Both of them are strong..

They cant even be killed with mercury or silver thingy..

They roaring while fighting.. struggling to survive ..

Meanwhile Jimin managed to stab a silver knife literally on Yugeoum's heart.. Yugeoum groan.. fall to the ground.. and thats how his life ended..

Jimin went to Lisa to help her...

"Its okay Jimin. I can handle this idiot. Go save Jen."

Jimin start to run towards Jennie and Jackson..

But..

Out of sudden he felt a strong grip from his back..not even managed to look who's that.. he being thrown back to the ground..

"Y-Y/N what you doing?"

Jimin never saw this kind of Y/N before..

The supposed to be yellow eyes turned into red eyes of Y/N..

Y/N choke Jimin...literally make he cant breath..

"Listen to me, Park Jimin. I know you like Jennie. Dont pretend to act you nice!" With that he lift Jimin .. still choking him...

Jennie stopped in the middle of fighting with Jackson once he saw Jimin's state..

She ran to the both guys..

"STOP Y/N!!"

Y/N looked at her.. and there.. she saw.. his eyes got no emotions like always.. and look like stranger..

"Let go off Jimin."

With that he released the grip make Jimin fall to the ground and coughing..Jennie and Lisa helped Jimin to get up.

"Goodjob Y/N.. looks like you already wake up.." jackson approach to him while pat on his shoulder.

"Now i wanna you kill all of them.." jackson said as he point to the three of them.

Jennie still examining her boyfriend's eyes.. she cant see the Y/N that she used to know..

"Just kill them Y/N! Jimin snatch your girl. And your girl even love him more than you!" Jackson yell to Y/N.. literally end up make Y/N mad and transform himself into werewolf..

The transformed Y/N furiously walked to Jimin.. he was about to pull Jimin but..

"Stop. Fight me first. Tell me why not waste it on me.." she just said the last word in purpose.. with hope at least he come back to his senses..

None.

The transformed Y/N just nodded..

"Jennie.."

"I'll be okay Jimin."

Jennie didnt bother to transform into werewolf..

Instead she said, "just fight me.. i rather die than losing the real of Jeon Y/N.."

The transformed Y/N grab her and throw her away..

"JENNIE !!"

Note: sorry for the long waiting ..