CHAPTER 13 : WASTE IT ON ME..

Jennie's POV

"Dad, i dont think i can.."

"Oh sweetie you have to.. you can do it!"

"ARRGHHH!!!!!"

"Jen..Jennie..Jennie yaa.." feel someone shake my body lightly make me come back to my senses.

I quickly peel of his hand from my shoulder and awkwardly staring on my feet.

my innerself still shaking..

my childhood era is not that good.. i was raised with luxury.. its not like im not feeling glad.. but still.. i think i was isolated in a big mansion since i was small.. no friends..no adventures thing..

until one day.. when i was 7 years old.. i ride motorbike with my dad.. that was my first ever experiencing an adventure thing.. i love to ride bike with him.. and i always kept asking him to speed up. he speed up the bike..i felt something weird with that bike but being a kid i didnt know whats going on until my father accidentally hit the barrier.. make me being thrown away a few meters from there..

i found myself...break my own wall in front of a guy that i barely know..

Y/N's POV

"We are here.." i said as i removed my helmet.

i felt she already climb off from my back..

i dont hesitate to help her take off her helmet..

and i was welcome with pale face of her..

Should i fix her hair?

what if she kicked me?

I lift my hand.. fixing her hair..combing her hair with my hand..

she spacing out.. not even say a word...

seeing how the wind blowing through her hair.. is the best scene that i ever watch closely..

Hey what happened to you Y/N? i mentally slapped myself cause smiling like an idiot just now.

"Hey jen.. how was my ride just now?"

Still..she spacing out.. not even say anything..

Okay to be honest i dont like her arguing with me.. but i think i prefer her talk back to me..

Its not good... This is not Jennie Kim that i knew..

I move closer to her.. placing both of my hands on her shoulders..

shaking her lightly..

"Jen..Jennie..Jennie yaa.."

Then she looked at me.. blinking her eyes repeatedly...

peeling of my hand from her shoulder .. lowered down her head..

I knew we have class this morning.. but.. handling the girl in front of me right now is the priority..

I saw her fidgeting her fingers..

i think its better if i just stay with her without even force her to speak..