CHAPTER 37 : NOW CHOOSE

Author's POV

"Jeon Y/N?" Her eyes widened when she saw him under her..

"Well well well.." a voice come out of sudden while clapping his hand.

Jennie looked up only to meet with a deep voice guy.. she get off from Y/N and face the voice owner instead.

"What now Jackson?"

"Woah.. i dont know you have this confidence Jennie Kim." "You should thanks me right?"

"Thanks you for what?" She said with gritted teeth.

"For make you transform like this.." "you know you even be the strongest werewolf . Even stronger than Y/N."

Jennie averted her eyes from Jackson and look at Y/N. An unconscious Y/N to be exact.

"I dont like to waste my time." "BRING THEM!"

with a split second .. jennie saw Jimin and Lisa being pulled by another two werewolf..

"What do you want Jackson?"

"Simple Jennie. I want you. And i want Y/N being killed thats all.." he shrugged his shoulder.

"Its not gonna be happen Jackson."

"Well lets see." Jackson walked towards Y/N and kick him. "Wake up dumbass."

And thats make Y/N automatically sat on his knee facing Jackson.. like puppet..

"What did you do to him bastard?!" Jimin yelled at him.. but he earned hard punch on his face by Yugeyeom.  "You dont have right to speak!"

"Jennie.. now you see. Even Y/N gonna obey me anything. Now you have two choice.. i wanna you choose only one." He said smirking.

"What is it?"

"First choice.. you come with me. Lets build up family together with peace.." jackson offered with smile on his face..

"What is the second choice?"

"You seriously wanna know about the second one?"

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME JACKSON !!"

"Woah easy sweetie." "But you look hot anyway when you get mad. I didnt regret bite you last time.." he smirking.

"Tell me the second choice.."

"Well im gonna ask him to have battle fight with you." He paused at the moment ..  tilting his head while narrowing his eyes..

"In order to kill you.. vanish you completely.."

"Now choose..."

Note : HEY GUYS ! I hope you didnt forget the plot of this book .. thanks for willing to wait dear readers !! LOTS OF LOVEEE 🖤🖤