CHAPTER 17 : I LOVE HER

Y/N's POV

Flashback

"Just admit Jeon Y/N.." 

"Admit what?"

"Dont play dumb, boy.."

"If you fall in love... just admit it.. dont keep on running form this situation..." "it wont help you..'

"Thats what you gonna feel when your mate too close to you.."

"But i could tell that she hates me, Lisa.."

"She said that?"

"No.."

"So?"

"Ughh.. I dont know what i have to do, Lis.."

"Just say you love her..that's it."

End Flashback

Sighing in frustration.. checking myself on the mirror for the final look before heading out to campus.. i dont even  bother to shave.. sometimes i think.. whats the use for me to shave? cause yeahh it will grow and grow anyway..

---

i walked to the lecture class..

to be honest.. i felt happy cause i manage to see her again..

its such a torture when i cant even see her..

ouch my sore body still attacking me..

I dont know until when the fight between Alpha and Rogues will keep on continue.. i believe that.. i believe that.. if the three scumbags will start to listening the rules.. they will not being kicked out from their pack.. but.. yeah V, Jimin and I kept on fighting with them in  order to stop them from do the violence towards the human..

"Y/N oppa~~" There.. girls calling me.. but i just shrugged it out.. i thought they are not gonna recognized Jeon Y/N with beard.. but.. my thought was wrong..

Can they just leave me alone?

I just stepped inside the lecture room..

and there.. i saw.. the girl that i adore.. sitting on the usual spot..look at me..

is she recognized me or nah? 

I  just maintain my innerself smiling whenever i get closer with her..

she still look at me even tho i already literally stood in front of her..

She didnt even say any single of word..

"Are you ready for our presentation?" 

"Uh? yy-yeah..." There you go Jennie Kim.. shuttering in front of me again huh?

"Great." 

As much as i wanna protect our pack from harmful pack.. but..i think i cant let her presenting our duet project by herself.. at least i got chance to see her.. right?