CHAPTER 14 : WHAT IF...

Y/N's POV

Sitting across her at the coffee table.

Yeah we sat across each other.. but we being separated by two laptops in front of our faces.

She eyeing her laptop.. and same goes to me..

Flashback

"Waste it on me, Jen.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You said your love is messed up right? Dont waste it again. But just waste it on me. Im here.. i could help you to face everything. Please let me fix you.,"

End flashback

And thats make her willing to accept my hand..

Well i mean.. she accepting me to help her.. its not like in romantic way.. i guess its too early to ask for that..

And..

Yeahh if you ever wonder why im here with her right now at her house .. it is because we have to do our assignment as a partner.

I just smirked internally whenever i remembered what happened during the class this morning.

Once the lecturer announce regarding the assignment have to be done by pair.. Jimin quickly approach to Jennie and asking her to be his partner. To be honest.. it make my blood boiled when my bestfriend approach my girl.

Hey waitt.. she's not my girl. Why im being possessive ?

I immediately looked away when our eyes met..

Then i saw her pointing her finger at me.

I didnt know what i need to do as i saw her walking to me.. i played dumb. Surprisingly she cling her arm with mine and walked to Jimin.

"Im sorry Park Jimin.. i think im gonna do it with Y/N.." i could see she tried to smile to ease the tension around us.

Being Jimin.. he just scratched his nape . "Ahh. Its okay. I cant leave V anyway." With that Jimin walked away.

  Once Jimin walked away.. i still feel my arm still locked with her. I looked at our arm .. maybe she realized what i stare at.. she just quickly let go of my arm .. clearing her throat.

"I will text you my address. Lets meet tonight."

I knew your place, girl.

"OkAy then. How can i reject a girl asking me for a date anyway right?" I smirked.

"Yah!" She then cupped her mouth once she realized she being too loud as she earning others' attention.

"I—i mean.. aishh just come and bring your stuff." She stammered again.. she turn on her heels quickly and walked away.

Why she have to be that cute huh?

"Y/N, did you decide yet which part you wanna present next week?" Her question totally slapped me mentally.

"Uh..yeah.." i said.

"Are you okay? You seems like lost focus."

Its because of you Jennie..

"Nahh.. im good." I defend myself