2

I was hanging out with Skyler when I got a call from Colby. I told her all about last night and how sweet he was. I answered the call, putting it on speaker so she could hear. "Hey Breann, what are you doing right now?" He asked when I answered it.

"I'm in my apartment, what are you doing?" I smirk even though he can't see it. Skyler mouthed to me how he sounded cute and I agreed with her. "I was wondering if you wanted to help me with a prank on my roommates." Skyler started bouncing up and down while nodding her head as I watched. "Of course, is it okay if I bring one of my friends, She could help." She gasped but quickly covered her mouth.

"Of course, see you in twenty?" I couldn't help but smile. We say goodbye as Skyler starts screaming. "You're acting like one of those fans that just met Brennen." I laugh as I grab a jacket and she puts her hair up. "Yeah but that's the thing, this is a possible cute guy you met and he wants to hang out." I grab my keys as we head towards the door.

"Yeah but he's also my brothers friend so I don't know how well that'll work." We drive to Colby's and I'm surprised we're both up, we were up late talking. I pulled up to their house, Skyler in awe. "This is sick." Skyler said as we got out.

I knocked on his door, waiting for someone to let us in. The door opened showing a brown haired, blue eyes boy. "Hey Breann." He lets us into his house, Skyler in awe. "Hey you must be her friend, I'm Colby." They shook hands as they introduced each other. Colby explained to us how he needed help putting fake tattoos on him.

Skyler sat on his bed while Sam and I put the tattoos on his body. Sam was putting a lion on his body and let me tell you, Colby looked good shirtless. "You can't even see it on camera, it's just gonna look like a black bulge." I laugh as I stand next to Colby.

"I've always wanted one of those." Sam quietly said causing Skyler to snort with laughter. He lifted his arm up so I could tattoo down his side. "This is the weirdest shit I've ever done." I laugh along with everyone. "I love how we met you yesterday and he was like 'Hey wanna help tattoo my body.'" Sam joked as we agreed. "I thought you weren't home bro." Colby defended himself.

I then did one on his neck and I wrapped my hand around his neck for a better grip. "Choke me. Wait what?" Colby told me but quickly covered it up. "I'm gonna be walking down the street and see a girl and I'm gonna be like 'sup babe check out my tats' she'll be like ew." Colby said as Skyler was making the same exact face.

"I don't know how I feel about this." Skyler joked making me laugh. Colby went to the bathroom to see how he looks. After showing Jake and Corey he decided to wake Aaron up to see his judgement.

"Oh wow, no way they're real." Aaron said walking back into his room. "They are real I don't know why people keep saying that?" Colby tried to flex making me laugh. "You guys wanna go to taco bell?" Colby asked when we got done.

Skyler, Jake, Colby, and I drove to taco bell which was interesting. I sat up front with Colby while Jake and Skyler sat in the back. "So, Breann. You like the creepy things?" He asked, I know he's talking about exploring videos. "It depends, what type of creepy stuff?" I ask as he smirks at me.

"Would you be down to go to an abandoned mall with Me, Sam, Elton, Corey, and Heath?" He asked me which was kinda shocking. "Well duh." He told me how after we eat I can go to my apartment and get ready.

Brennen usually doesn't let me do this kinda things so I'm really excited. I wonder how all of this is gonna go.