25

"What about this one?" Colby asked as we stood in a Halloween store. We were trying to find a couples costume so we would look. There's some party that the guys want to go to but Colby and I don't wanna drink anything.

He was showing me what Devyn and Corey picked out. "Corey and Devyn chose that one." I tell him as he sighed. "Can we just go to tender greens?" He asked as I looked at him. "You're like a little kid. We can go after we pick these out. It's almost time for Halloween." I tell him as he starts looking again.

"What about the purge?" I ask looking at the masks. "Oh hell yes, let's do it." We got the masks, the fake guns, and the outfits. "Making investment." I say walking out of the store.

We put everything in his trunk. He gets in the drivers seat as I get in passengers. He starts the car and we drive to tender greens. That's his and Brennen's favorite place. "Hey baby." He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Yes?" I ask looking at him. He looked so good in the sunlight. "You know you're beautiful right?" He said making me blush. "You know you're handsome right?" I flirt back with him. He smiled really big as he stopped for a red light. His smile was so genuine and beautiful.

We went to Tender Greens and sat down looking at our menu. When we ordered, we started talking about random stuff. "Who would die first in a zombie apocalypse?" I ask wanting to know who he thinks it's gonna be. "Jake. He would fart or some shit because he was scared." Colby said making me laugh.

"I can see Elton or Aaron outliving everyone." I tell him honestly. "Why Aaron?" He asked sipping on his water. "Because he plays so much fortnite he would know what he's doing." He agreed with me. "I feel like Corey, Devyn, Sam, Elton, and Aaron are gonna be the only ones making logical choices." I sip on my drink as he looks at me funny.

"Are you saying I won't?" I laughed as he was a little butthurt. "I'm saying me, you, Sky, Jake, and Brennen would just be fucking everything up. Like I feel like Elton is gonna overcook something and be like 'shoot' and Jake is gonna start shooting at nothing." I say laughing.

He was laughing so hard at what I was telling him. "Jake wouldn't be able to work a gun correctly. Like you know how when you buy a video game for the first time and you're learning all the controls." He joked around with me. "Yeah, you think you're doing good but in reality you're spinning in circles while shooting at the sky." We were laughing our asses off getting judgmental looks from everyone.

"That would be Jake." He laughed along with me. "We should make a skit where it's the zombie apocalypse and everyone would have a different role. It would be a comedy because everyone would die super dramatically." I tell him getting that idea in my head.

"Oh my god, imagine all of us trapped in the house because of the zombies but the house is haunted with some paranormal stuff and the ghosts are trying to kill us." Okay, we for sure have to make this video. We got our food and ate it together while thinking about ideas for it.

After we ate, we drove back to the trap house to see everyone there and hanging out, even Elton. "There's my favorite couple!" Jake said sitting on the couch with Corey as he played Rocket League. "What about Sam and I?" Kat said as they sat on the couch. "Obviously my least favorite." Jake joked causing Sam to throw a pillow at him.

It hit Corey making him scream out. "Ow!" He screamed making us laugh. "Where's Aaron? He told me we were gonna do a cover together." I speak up as they said he was in his room. "We wanna watch!" Jake screamed as Colby and I ran upstairs. "Aaron! Stop playing fortnite!" I yell walking up to his door.

I open it to see him with his headset on. "Hey Breann. What's up?" He asked coming up to me. "Wanna do that cover?" I asked as he nodded. Colby and Aaron took the keyboard downstairs as I grab my camera and the mic Brennen gave me for my birthday.