34

Listen to Someone to Stay by Vancouver sleep clinic

Colby and Sam have been in Florida filming for the youtube. I was currently at the traphouse with everyone hanging out. The boys were upstairs as Kat, Devyn, Skyler, and I were in the gaming room. Colby texted me two hours ago saying that him, Sam, and Ricky from Ireland boys production.

It's actually been worrying me a little knowing that I haven't heard from him but he's probably still filming.  "I really want starbucks." Skyler said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Me too, you guys wanna go?" Katrina asked all of us as we agreed. "We're going to Starbucks!" I scream to Jake, Aaron, and Corey.

We all walk to my car and we listened to old Disney throwbacks. I love spwnding time with the girls, sometimes the boys get too much. When we get to Starbucks, we order our drinks and wait. "Hey have you heard from Colby? I haven't heard from Sam?" Kat asked checking her phone.

"No, it's been a few hours." I tell her checking my phone as well. Still nothing. After we get our drinks, we go to a playground even though it's chilly about to get dark. We were the only ones there and decided to swing. "I wonder what the guys are doing at the house." Skyler said making me think. "I wouldn't be surprised if they had a stripper pole in there." I joke making them laugh.

"I can see Jake on it." Kat said making us agree. We ended up staying a lot longer than expected. When we went inside, I could hear the boys screaming. I was the first one to run upstairs to the noise as the girls followed me. "Guys, what the hell is going on? " I ask getting to the spare room they had. Jake, Aaron, and Corey were at the computer and I couldn't make out what was on the screen.

"Breann, stay calm alright. You don't need to be in here." Aaron said trying to push me out of the room. They're acting super weird and I was onto them now. "What's going on Aaron?" I ask, my heart pounding. "Breann, we'll tell you later." Corey said trying to cover the computer.

I push past Aaron to see what they were hiding. "We can't let you look at it Breann." Corey said as I pushed Corey out of the way. I look at the screen which made my once beating heart, stop. I was staring at Colby's mug shot on the screen. It said he had two charges on him, one for trespassing and fake ids.

"Why is she silent, what happened?" I heard Skyler ask. I turn around with tears in my eyes. "Colby got arrested." I say weakly. I could see Kat's face drop. "Did Sam get arrested too?" She asked as they all come in. I felt weak knowing my boyfriend was behind bars.

"Breann, you okay?" Jake asked as I stared on the floor. "Come here, sit down." Aaron wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the couch and sat down. Devyn walked with Kat as they sat next to us. Aaron was sitting next to me, rubbing my arm to make sure I was comfortable and safe.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask speaking up. "There's nothing we can do but wait." Corey sadly told us. We made sure to keep each other company while we were together that night.

We kept each other busy until everyone fell asleep. I couldn't sleep though. My mind was racing too much for me to sleep so around four thirty I made some coffee and walked in the gaming room. It just sucks knowing there's nothing I can do to help him.

He's trapped behind the bars while I was trapped in my own mind. "Can't sleep either?" Kat said pulling me out my thoughts. I nod my head as I drank my coffee. "I made some coffee if you want some." I tell her as she shook her head no and sat down next to me. "What are you thinking about?" She asked as I sighed.

"I'm just worried and wondering if he's okay." I tell her, she's the only person here who understands what I'm going through right now because both of our boyfriends are locked up. "I think they'll be out soon and safe." She told me. We stayed up together and laughed about childhood stories.

My phone started ringing showing me Colby was calling. "Answer it." I pick my phone up as I walk into another room. "Hey, you must've heard by now." There was sadness in his voice which broke my heart. "Yeah, are you guys okay?" I ask quickly. "We're fine. We're gonna be flying back soon. Can we talk when I get back?" That question is never good.

"Of course. I'll see you later." I tell him as he tells me bye and hangs up. "You okay Breann?" Kat asked me as I took a few deep breaths. "Yeah, can you tell Skyler I'm gonna go to the apartment to shower and stuff." I grab a few of my things as she stares at me. "Are you sure you wanna be alone?" She asked as I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'll be back later." I wave to her as I walk to the car. I drive silently to my apartment, I was nervous about this talk. After I got cleaned up, I waited for him to call but he didn't. He didn't call until the next day so I told Skyler I was leaving. I haven't seen him since he got arrested so I was really nervous.

When I got there, I walked through the house and up to the door. I knock as he tells me to come in. He looked so drained of life as he sat on his bed. "Hey." I say quietly as he looked up at me. Why do things between us feel so awkward? "Hey Bree." I walk over and sit on his couch. "I'm happy to see you're okay." I say making conversation.

"We need to have a talk." My heart was racing and I felt like I couldn't breathe. "What about?" I barley get out. He placed his head in his hands as he took a deep breath. "I can't protect you. I can barely protect myself." Is he gonna break up with me?

"Breann, I need some time to think about everything that happened in Florida. I don't think I can be in a relationship right now." My heart felt like it was breaking. I couldn't think of anything so I just sat there in silence. I could feel his stare at me as I felt numb. "Can you say something please?" He sounded like he was gonna cry.

"I don't know what to say. I just hope you found peace within yourself." I speak up as I look at him. "You know I still love you right?" He said as tears came to the surface. "Yeah." My voice cracked from wanting to cry but I held it in. "Please don't cry, I'll feel worse." He told me as I wiped a tear that slipped away.

I can't blame him for wanting to leave. I take a deep breath as I stand up. "Where are you going?" He asked standing up with me. "I don't know, but I need to go somewhere." I tell him as I looked at him. "You know it's not-"

"It's not you, it's me right?" I say cutting him off. "You're right. It is me. I just wanna know if we can still be friends?" He asked as I looked down. I felt like I couldn't handle this anymore. "Give me some time and I'll answer that question for you. Bye Colby." I look at him one last time before walking out of his room.

When I close his door, I could hear him start sobbing. I couldn't bare to hear him cry so I run to my car, not looking back. I get in my car and sit my head on my steering wheel trying to not cry. I hear a tap on my window to see Corey. I rolled it down as he asks if I'm okay. "Just check on Colby please. Don't worry about me." He nodded his head while running back inside.

I need my brother right now. I drive over to his apartment making sure I don't cry. When I get in his apartment, I start to feel weak. "Brennen?" I yell as I hear footsteps from his room. He comes out shirtless and his hair is wet.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me. That's when it starts to hit me. Tears formed in my eyes as my lip starts to quiver. "Colby broke up with me." I cry out as he rushes over to me. I cry harder than I ever have as he holds me in his arms.

He picks me up and takes me to his couch. He rubs my back as I cry into his arms. "It's okay, you're okay." He said trying to calm me down. "I don't want it to end. I'm not ready. Why'd he do this?" I sob into my brothers arms.

I never expected this day to come so soon. But it hurts so much.