20

"I explained what we were doing to the sheriff and he gave me a ticket. We aren't getting locked up." Elton told us as he came back. He's been talking to the sheriff for a while which made us quiet and tired. We all sighed in relief when he came back because we didn't know what to do while he talked to them.

Uncle Elton to the rescue. It was four in the morning so we were all tired from staying up all night. "It's late, let's get Breann home." Elton said as we walked to his car. We didn't say much on the way to my house.

It was just so creepy how everything turned out. The gun shot, the scream, the voice, the bang, the police. One of the scariest nights of my life honestly. "Thanks for coming wit us Breann." Elton told me, just realizing we got to my complex. "Thanks for letting me come. Just get some rest you guys." I smile while getting out of his car.

"I'm gonna stay with you tonight so I know you're safe." Colby said following me out of the car. The guys starting oohing making Colby and I blush. He laced our fingers together as we walk to my apartment. "Do you even have any clothes?" I ask as we reach my door.

I unlock and open my door to see complete darkness. Skyler must be asleep. "I know you stole some of my clothes so I should be good." Colby smirked as I turned a light on. I look over to see Skyler sitting in the dark causing both of us to scream.

Colby wrapped his arms around me as my heart pounded. "Why the fuck are you sitting in the dark?" I ask holding onto Colby. "I couldn't sleep knowing you were out in the mall at night." She's seriously the best. "That's seriously the cutest thing." Colby pointed out to the both of us.

"And plus there's a spider in my room and I left my phone in there so I've been sitting in the dark." Why is she like this? "I'll go kill it." Colby said leaving us by ourselves. "He's so good to you. And the way he just offered to kill that spider. Don't break his heart." She sounded so crazy.

"We just started dating, Sky. I don't think we're gonna break up anytime soon." I laugh as I sit on the couch next to her. I leaned my head on a pillow as I closed my eyes. I could feel myself drift asleep but I could still hear everything. "Did she fall asleep?" Colby asked Skyler. "Looks like it." Skyler said as I laid still.

"Hey, Colby." I heard Sky softly say. "Yeah?" He asked, I couldn't tell if he was standing up or not. "Thanks for making Breann happy. I know you haven't been together long, it's just. I noticed it before you got together. You mean a lot to her." Skyler told him honestly. Damn is it that noticeable?

"I care so much for her happiness. She's so amazing, and funny like what the hell. She made some of the funniest jokes tonight, I was just amazed. I really wish Brennen introduced us sooner." Colby quietly said. I could feel something move my legs and put them on someone's lap.

I'm guessing it's Colby's because he started rubbing them. "Speaking of the devil, you do know if you hurt her Brennen will beat your ass. He cares about his family so much." I could hear Colby sigh and then yawn. "I know, that's why I don't plan on hurting her. And I would love to talk, but I've been up all day and I need to sleep. We can talk more about this tomorrow." I can tell he was smiling.

I felt something pick me up and carry me to my room. Someone tucks me into bed as I felt the bed get heavier on the other side. And that's when I fell asleep, finally.

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs confused about everything. I look around to see an empty bed so I sit up remembering the memories. It was three in the afternoon and Skyler is making breakfast. I notice I'm still in my clothes from last night when I groggily get up.

"What's going on?" I ask rubbing my eyes. I see Sky, Jake, and Colby cooking breakfast. "Well good morning Sleeping Beauty." Colby said pecking my lips. "More like good afternoon." Sky joked making me smile.

I went over to Jake who was putting bacon on a paper plate. "Thanks Jake." I smile as I take a piece off the plate. "No, bad." He said swatting my hand away. I bite the bacon in front of his face making him groan.

"You weren't supposed to do that, you're gonna rue the day." Jake told me as he stared at me. "You're so weird brother." Colby laughed as he set the table. "Yeah but he's cute so it makes up for it." Skyler flirted with Jake.

"Thank you baby." He said pecking her lips. Colby's jaw dropped while I repeated the word woah. "When did this happen?" Colby asked making Sky blush. "He asked me last night while you guys were doing an overnight." She explained as I squealed and the boys highfived.

"Wait, before we celebrate. Can we eat?" I ask seriously. Everyone laughed as we made our plates to start eating. I'm so happy her and Jake had started dating. They're so cute.

We hung out all day and watched movies but sadly, Colby had to go back home. "I'll see you tomorrow, bye baby." He kissed my lips as him and Jake left.

I turn to Skyler who was innocently sitting on the couch. "When were you gonna tell me about you and Jake?" I sit next to her as she blushes. "Today, it just happened really fast." She looked so happy, like she was glowing.

I was really happy for her. They honestly deserve each other. And I know I keep saying that, but it's the truth. "If he hurts you, I'm dying his hair a boring color just to piss him off." I joke making her laugh.

I then started thinking about how my sleep schedule is now messed up because of the overnight video. That night will be a night I'll never forget.