15

"There's my little sister!" Brennen cheers as I walk in his apartment with my vlog camera in my hands. Everyone said that they wanted me to vlog more and since Sam and Colby are gone on tour, I've been vlogging with Brennen.

I was gonna help Brennen run errands today since I had no one else to hang out with. "You ready to go?" He asked getting off his couch. "Let's roll brother." We walk out the door and to his car so we could leave. "Can we go to chickfila?" I ask putting the camera on a mount Brennen has in his car.

"I knew you were gonna ask that." He laughed as I pressed record. "Hey guys, it's ya girl, Breann Taylor. And if you can't tell, I'm with my brother Brennen Taylor." I say looking at the camera. Brennen waved at the camera as he drove out the parking garage.

"Today is gonna be a car vlog because it's been a week since my two friends have left for tour and I have to film with numb nuts over here." I joke causing Brennen's jaw to drop. "You wanna do some carpool karaoke?" I ask scrolling through my phone. "No, copyrighted music though." He tried to say but I already knew.

I started playing his music as we started dancing and singing to it. We got stuck in traffic when we noticed something crazy in the middle of the road. "Is that a guy dancing on a ambulance?" I ask laughing. This is the craziest shit I've seen. There's a guy dancing on a ambulance truck as cops try to get him down.

"Record this." Brennen told me as he opened his sunroof. "Can I? will I get in trouble?" I ask grabbing my phone. "It's the public, you can record the public." He told me as I stuck my phone out the sunroof to record.

"Hey, he said I can record y'all. Yeah my friend the driver said that." I joke making Brennen laugh as he drives past. The guy was getting arrested on the ambulance as we drive past them. "I wish you guys could've seen that shit." I laugh at the camera. "Just edit it in you stupid ass." I hit him on his shoulder so he knows to not say it again.

We pull into the drive through for chickfila making me feel better. "What do you want?" He asked turning to me before we reach the girl. "My usual of the nugs." I tell him as he pulled up a little. "Hi welcome to Chickfila, what can I get you?" The girl asked us.

"Can I have a eight count of the chicken nuggets with a coke. Nothing for her." He joked as I slapped his arm again. I started poking him as he ordered the food for us. "Oh my god, I'm sorry about her." He laughed as she did the same.

We picked our food up as we started to drive in the traffic. "Hey say addicted after everything I say." I spoke up to my brother as he nods his head. "What is someone who does drugs?" I ask sticking a fry in my mouth.

"Addicted." He told me sipping on his drink. "What is someone who drinks?" I smirked at him as he answered addicted. "What hit you in the face last night?" He started laughing while he figured it out. "Colby's dick did." He said it in his weird ass voice that he does with Colby.

"I'm leaving that in there." I calmly tell him as I eat my food. "No you're not." He tried to argue with me but we just sat there and argued for the camera. After sitting in traffic, we finally made it to target.

"What do you even need?" I ask as we walk through the door. "I need to get Kobe some food. And I need to get some things for the apartment." He said going through what seems like a list. We got his stuff and decided to mess around. "If I bounced this ball, do you think it'll hit the ceiling?" He asked as I vlogged him. "Try it." He bounced the ball as hard as he could making the ball fly up to the ceiling, going into the aisle next to us.

Brennen and I looked at each other as we walked away. We started laughing when we heard the other people talking about it. This is why I love hanging out with my brother, we do stupid shit together and we don't care what other people think about us.

"Can we get a movie and watch it at your apartment?" I ask as we walk around. Skyler was hanging out with her family and I was alone. "We can find something on Netflix." He said as we walked to the check out line.

We paid for his stuff and went to the car. I placed my camera back in on his mount as he started driving. As we were sitting in traffic I look over in the next car to see Ansel Elgort. I had to take a double look before rolling down my window.

"Hey, I'm a huge fan!" I yell as Brennen laughs at me. Ansel looks at me and smiles. "Thank you, I appreciate it!" He yelled back as Brennen started driving again. "Bro, did you see that?" I ask shocked. I just talked to Ansel Elgort. "You should've gave him your number." Brennen joked making me groan.

"What are these Brennen?" I ask picking a cigarette box. "They're for a prop for a movie." He laughed as I opened it to see one. "One!? Where are the others?" I ask slash yell at him for it. He takes a sharp turn causing me to grab the camera.

We get to his apartment and bring everything in.
We plop on the couch as we try to find a movie on Netflix to watch. We ended up watching Bruce Almighty because of Jim Carrey. Throughout the movie I kept wishing Colby was here to experience everything with me. And I wish I was with him, exploring with him.

I'm just happy he gets to explore the United States with his bestfriend. I know it makes him happy so whatever makes him happy, makes me happy. "Don't worry sis, just a few more weeks and your boyfriend is coming back." Brennen spoke up making me groan.

"He's not my boyfriend." I angrily say because everyone calls him my boyfriend. "I don't know why you guys aren't dating. Like I know it's my sister and best friend but I can tell you guys like each other." I can't deny my feelings for him, I know it.

I, Breann Taylor, have a crush on the Colby Brock. And there's no going back now.