11

This past week or so has been insane at the trap house because it's the last week for the pranks so everyone is trying to get the best one. Colby acted like he was with Kat, Devyn and Sam did a hickey prank on Corey, Colby and Sam did a gay prank on Kat, everyone is just dating each other.

I'm pretty sure Colby is gonna win so that's pretty exciting. Colby and I were sitting in his room, playing board games we randomly bought. We were playing Jenga currently, and I'm losing so I'm really focused.

I'm slowly pulling one out when Colby blows on it, making the whole stack fall. "That's not fair!" I scream as he laughs. I grab his pillow off his bed and start hitting him with it. "Aye, watch the hair!" He said as I continued to hit him.

He took the pillow away from me, making me pout. "Don't make that face, Bree. It's too damn cute." I should make this face more often. I move over to sit on his lap so I could make that face closer to him.

He puts his forehead on my forehead making me smile. "You're so freaking gorgeous." He put his hands on my waist as I just sat there trying to act calm.

I can feel a moment between us but my phone started ringing. It was my brother. I get off of Colby and answer the call, putting it on speaker. "Hey bro." I sound aggravated, probably because of these damn cock blocks.

"Did you forget? Moms having the lunch with us today." I slap my forehead as I completely forgot. "I'll be over in a few minutes." I tell him as I hang up. I look over at Colby completely upset I have to leave. "It's okay, go spend time with your family." He smiled while I stood up.

"I'll come back later though." I tell him as I grab my keys. We walk out of his room to see Jake walking around as a chicken. I look at Colby as he shrugs. I just shake my head as I walk down the steps and put the front door.

"Text me when you're about to come." Colby told me as I walked towards my car. "I will, bye Colbs." I wave as I get in my car. I drive to my moms house as she cooks lunch. It took me twenty minutes so the traffic wasn't bad. "Mom, Brennen?!" I yell walking in.

"We're in the kitchen!" I hear Brennen yell as I walk towards it. I haven't seen my mom in awhile so this should be good bonding time. I walk in to Brennen having a goofy grin on his face. "So, I didn't know you liked Brennens friend, Colby." I can't believe him right now.

"She won't admit it but I think they'll be totally cute together." Brennen butted in as I sat at the island. "Because I don't like Colby like that, we're just friends." I tried to say but my mom gave me the bs look.

"I've seen the videos of you two. I agree with your brother." I groan as they both highfive. "Is this why you guys invited me over, to gang up on me. Why don't we gang up on Brennen?" I suggest as he gave me a look.

"Yeah okay." He said getting on his phone. "You should invite him one day." Why is my mom still talking about him? "You've met him before." She was almost done with the food she was making.

"Yeah but it doesn't mean I don't want him over. I like the kid and I wanna know if he likes you." After five minutes, I finally agreed to invite him over. Mom finished her tacos so we all got a plate to start eating.

I seriously love my family so much, my mom is one of the strongest people that I know. She went through so much with the person I used to call dad, it makes me want to be as strong as her. I also love Brennen because I've looked up to him since I was little. He's been by my side since day one and will always protect me.

We may argue and fight but I will always know they have my back at the end of the day. I spent most of the day with them because I needed some family time.

"Promise you'll bring Colby one day?" She asked as I promised. "Okay, now go have fun." She said basically kicking both of us out. I hug Brennen bye before getting into my car.

I text Colby to tell him I'm on my way as Brennen pulls out. I drive back to the trap house, grabbing my bag of extra clothes just incase I might need it.

I walk inside to find it quiet. Too quiet for everybody. "Colby?" I yell throughout the house, taking my shoes off. I walk over to his room to see what he's doing.

I walk into his room to see he fell asleep while editing. Awe he looked so cute. Now it's time to prank him. I saw that Devyn and Corey put make up on him once while he was asleep so now that I get his whole face, I'm putting it on his whole face.

I walk to Corey's room knowing him and Devyn were in there. "Hey guys." I say loud enough for me to hear. "Hey, come in." I hear Corey say through the other side of the door.

I walk in to see them on the floor petting their dog. "Hey what's up?" Devyn asked as I started smiling. "I wanna prank Colby and do what you guys did and put makeup on his whole face." Corey's face lit up as they both agreed.

Devyn went to the bathroom to grab some makeup so I bent down to pet their dog. After a minute she comes back with all kinds of makeup. "Okay, you guys wanna help?" They jump up as we walk towards Colby's room.

It was like nine thirty so I wonder why he fell asleep so early. We slowly walked into his room to see him passed out on his back. His lights were on so luckily we didn't need to use a light from the phone.

It takes me around twenty minutes to get his full face done and I can say he looked pretty good. "Should we wake him up or should he figure it out for himself?" Corey asked as we said the second one. We got out of the room before he woke up and we decided to order a pizza.

Sam and Kat were on a date, Jake and Skyler were hanging out at the apartment, and Aaron was playing fortnite in his room so it was just us three.

We went downstairs to go hang out in the living space cause Corey wanted to play rocket league. We heard the front door open up and close to Sam saying hello. "Hey Sam!" Corey said as he walked in. "Hey Breann, where's Colby?" He asked sitting with us. "He fell asleep but we made him look beautiful." I tell him causing Corey and Devyn to laugh.

"What does that mean?" He asked confused. We all look at each other, deciding that we weren't gonna tell him. After twenty minutes we heard some noises from upstairs. "Guys?" I hear Colby yell. Corey paused his game as Devyn and I started chuckling. "We're downstairs!" Corey yells as I pull my phone out to record.

I could hear footsteps rushing down the steps as we calmed down. Colby comes in the room stopping at the doorway, letting everyone see his makeup.

Sam's jaw dropped as Corey started laughing. "Who made me look beautiful?" I started laughing as he looked at me. He rose an eyebrow at me making me stop laughing.

The doorbell rang causing Corey to jump up and leave. Devyn and Sam followed leaving me and Colby by ourselves. "I know you did it." He said coming over to me.

"You should leave it on Colbs, you look pretty." I giggle as he rolls his eyes. "Good prank, but I'm getting you back." He said kissing my forehead, then leaving to take the makeup off.

I feel like I couldn't hide my feelings for him anymore. The more I hang out with him, the more I seem to gain feelings for the guy who explores.