3

I drove back over to Colby's so we could go over to this abandoned mall. I was kinda nervous since I've never done anything like this before. I walk into their house, people were everywhere. There were two people I've never met before standing there so my heart started beating.

"Breann's here guys!" I hear Sam say making me smile. "Hi, I'm Elton and this is Heath." I shook both of there hands as Colby walked over. He engulfed me with a hug making me happy. "You guys ready for this?" We all agree so we get in two different cars and drive to this mall.

We stand in a line and we do an intro for Elton's channel. "I'm gonna put a rule up. I have a paintball gun in the back of my truck so if anyone leaves this mall before eight in the morning, I don't care if it's cause you're scared, or you're hungry, or you have to poop, or for any reason, every single person gets to shot you once with the paintball gun." He explained.

I look at Colby with a mad expression because he didn't explain how this was gonna be an overnight video. "I didn't want you to chicken out." I playfully hit him causing him to laugh. We started walking to the mall and found a giant hole to climb up into.

Sam climbed it first and while Elton climbed it a security guard came to us. "You guys need to leave or I'm calling a deputy to come get you." The security guard said. "Well take our chances." Elton told him as the guard walked away.

We climbed faster because we didn't know what to do. Elton and Heath discussed what we should do while I stood next to Colby. We hid our gear under a bunch of stuff in the mall. "What if they had demolition plans and rigged it all with explosives and that guy was like you need to leave, it's gonna be blown up later tonight." Heath explained to us.

"They'd talk about it before." Elton told him. "They're not gonna blow a building up and not tell people about it." I tell Heath making him agree. We walked around trying to find the roof to this building because Elton wants the high ground.

When we walked upstairs Colby walked to this area where there was a hole in the wall and told us how there ten to twelve cops swarmed where we all entered at. We all tried to make an escape plan about what to do with the cops.

No wonder why Brennen didn't want me to do this. We then went up the steps to the roof. Elton went up first to see if he could see anything. We all heard the sound of the police chopper as they flew above us.

Colby, Sam, Corey and I stayed back while Heath showed Elton stuff. "Breann how do you feel?" Corey asked as I took a deep breath. "Scared, I can't believe you guys do this shit." I tell them shaking my head. They walked back sketched back so I knew this couldn't go well.

"You wanna explain to them what we just saw?" Elton told Heath as he explain that the police station was right across the street, explaining how they got there so fast. "I say we just go on with our day. Like if they stop us we can be like oh we were just filming we didn't know." I agreed with Corey because then we wouldn't look sketchy.

"They can't arrest six of us." Colby said causing me to agree. "Here's my thing, I'd rather not be hidden in a dark corner looking like we're hiding from the cops versus sitting on this roof and be like yeah we came here to take pictures." No wonder why they call him Uncle Elton, it makes since.

"I say we go to the concrete patch so they don't hear our footsteps when we walk they can't here us." Elton says as we agree. Colby, Corey, and I wait as Elton, Sam, and Heath go to the other side.

"I swear if we get arrested I'm gonna cry." Corey told us making me giggle. "I'm too pretty to arrested." I told them honestly. I was sitting next to Colby, our shoulders were touching. "Just don't drop the soap." Corey laughed making Colby and I laugh.

"What happens if we actually get arrested though?" I ask the boys. Corey shrugs not knowing what to say. "Elton would have to hide the sd card for sure." Colby told me. After waiting awhile, we decided to walk to where everyone else was.

"Corey you look like you've seen a ghost." Elton said when we walked over there. "I'm terrified." Corey laughed. We all sat down, me next to Colby because I didn't know where else to sit. "Corey why do yo look like you're ready to confess." Elton told him as Corey told him he was terrified.

"Why are you scared, we haven't even done the Oujia board yet?" Sam asked him. Okay, I wasn't even told we were doing a oujia board. "I'm not playing a oujia board." I confess to everyone. "You don't play the oujia board, you use it." Elton corrected me.

"Don't you wanna talk to satan and ask him why he's doing what he's doing?" I shook my head as Sam talked. "I won't even play it with Brennen." I told him as Heath jumped. "Don't do that!" Elton told him as he said he was startled.

We hung out on the roof for a little bit until Corey started talking to the cops about how we need to leave. I stay near Colby as we leave because of how nervous we were. Corey, Elton, and Heath left with the stuff while Sam Colby and I searched for the go pro. "Guys I can't find it." I tell them as I try to look but it's getting dark.

"We need to go tell Elton." Sam went through the hole as Colby helped me. When we got through, we ran towards everyone else. "Alright I left the go pro up there. Looks like I gotta get the go pro faster than the cops can get me." Elton said as were out of breath. This isn't good at all.

I waited with everyone as Elton went to get the go pro from the roof. "This is nuts." I say breaking the silence. "I know it's been fifteen minutes and he's not back yet." Sam sadly said. Another fifteen minutes Heath decided to vlog since it's been half an hour.

"We still haven't heard from Elton yet. I guess we're gonna hang out and wait for him a little bit longer for him." This waiting for him is really starting to suck. Another Half an hour went by without a sign from Elton and we were getting scared for him.

"Do we just stay here?" Heath asked us worried for him. "He can't still be in there. " Sam told him trying to think of something. Heath asked if we should go back to go check to see if he's okay. "If he doesn't answer in fifteen minutes, we can send someone else in there." Corey said moving back and forth.

We did nose goes and Colby ended up being the last one. As we waited we looked over to see Elton coming back to us. "Where the fuck have you been?" Heath asked as he got closer. "I know what it feels like to have a shotgun to my head now." Elton told us calmly as he walked over. "You look calm." I tell him as we stood there talking.

"I don't really know how to react right now." Elton said just standing there. "Do you have the sd card?" Corey asked as he pulled it out of his pocket. We were all shocked as he pulled it out because we thought it was gone. "Is Costco still open cause I want a pizza." Elton told us. He went from having a shotgun pointed at him to wanting pizza.

Elton is a legend. We went to Costco to get pizza and then drove back home. I stayed with everyone for while but it was late so I figured I'd go home. "Breann wait!" Colby yelled when I was about to walk out.

"Did I leave something?" I ask patting my pockets. "No, I was just gonna ask if you wanted to stay cause it's late and I didn't want you driving home." He was so sweet.

"I would love to but I better get home." I yawn as I take my keys out of my pocket. Colby takes my keys and puts them in his pocket. "Come on, you're not going home. You're staying in my room." He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

I don't have the energy to fight him so I let him take me to his bed. He lays me down as he turns the light out. "Colby, you don't have to do this." I smile as he grabs some extra clothes. He tosses them towards me. "Change into those, I'm gonna sleep on the couch. Sleep well beautiful." Before I could say anything he walked out. What am I gonna do with him?