Chapter 1

Chapter 1

One Year Later

(Savannah)

She picked me up and slammed me against the wall as she kissed on my neck and grabbed my ass. I love getting drunk with Ashanti. I told her to fuck me hard with the strap and she put me down. She turned me around and pressed me against the wall. Before I knew it she was fucking the shit out of me. I told her I was going to cum and she grabbed my breast and squeeze it tight then I came. She then turned me back around and picked me up. I started kissing her again and she put down on the floor and ram the strap back into me. I tried not to moan loudly so I wouldn't wake up my sister. I covered my mouth as my leg twitched and I came.

A year has gone by since everything that has gone down. Ashanti and I got remarried a few months ago and we couldn't be any happier right now. I'm glad she didn't put my sister in the trash. I kept that between us, no one needs to know about that. Now my little sister is one. My dad and I made up and he has a new wife again but he seems to really be in love this time. He takes care of his kids and him and Ashanti barley speak unless it's about the baby. It took me a while to adjust to the fact that my wife slept with my dad and had his baby but I'm finally forgiven them. I love my sister so much. Jordee and I are best friends and all the feelings we had for each other are long gone. I have a love hate relationship with Vanessa and they got married. They are into polygamy so they have a girlfriend name Cheri and I can't stand her. Ashanti still doesn't like Vanessa or Jordee but her and Cheri get along great. I work with Jordee at her car dealership. She's my boss and I work at the front desk with another woman. I really like my job. Ashanti is a stay at home mom and she seems to enjoy that more than working. But right now I had finally got back after a slow day. Ashanti put her finger on her lip telling me to shhh. I realized she put the baby to sleep. I went to my room and put my things down and when I turned around she was right behind me. She was looking at me with a mean look but I have realized that's her natural face expression. I gave her a hug and I took in her lovely scent and when I stopped sniffing her I looked up and she had her eyebrows raised. I started laughing then there was a knock on the door. I opened to see Jordee and I let her in. They argued and with that being said she stormed out the room and into her bedroom. She shut the door then I put my focus on Jordee who came to bring me my purse that I left behind. We chatted a little bit then she was gone. I thought about eating then I decided I wanted to do something else. I found my lovely wife sitting on the edge of the bed staring into space. I sat down on her lap and a huge smile appeared on her face.

Savannah: Want to talk about my day, eat, or fuck

Ashanti: All the above

Before I could respond she picked up me up and laid me down on the bed. She put her hands up my skirt and rubbed my thighs. She pulled off my panties and her tongue met my clit. I begged her not to stop and she started sucking and eating a little harder. My leg shake as I came and after that she ripped open my blouse and she was all over me.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the first chapter and will continue reading the story. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone