Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Savannah)

It was Christmas Eve and I said bye to my sister as I dropped her off with my dad. She didn't want to let me go but this was a grown ups trip and she would just get in the way. My sister and Angie are coming along as well. After dropping her off I returned home to finish packing. I found my suitcase already packed which was a nice gesture but I wish she would let me do things on my own sometimes. I'm surprised she lets me drive when we both go out together. It's nice having someone do stuff for you but it gets a little suffocating when it's all the time. I thanked her and after that our sisters came. I then walked next door and my neighbor teenage son agreed to watch our house. I explained the rules then gave him a set of keys and paid him. He gave me a hug and after that I went back to my car and drove off. We have a long drive there and I would be meeting the others up there. When finally arrived close to midnight. Jordee opened the door with a attitude and we walked inside. It was a beautiful cabin then Ashanti and Angie walked off to Cheri and Cheryl and Vanessa and Jordee approached me and the others. We took our stuff to the bedroom and I started unpacking. I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

Savannah: What

Vanessa: Your breast

Savannah: What about it

Sandra: Why you tattooed her name on your body

Savannah: Because I'm grown and it's my body

Jordee: She really got you whipped

Savannah: Other way around

Vanessa: I don't get it

Savannah: I love her to death but she's suffocating, that's why I tried to work often I wanted space, she's been so much more clingy ever since we got remarried

Vanessa: Well you did cheat with Monay and left her for Jordee

Savannah: That was years ago, we both changed and she did worse by sleeping with my father, having his baby, and paying Monay to torture me

Sandra: I think you and her should see a professional

Jordee: I thought you two made up the other day

Savannah: We did work out one issue but I didn't tell her my problems

We talked a little longer then we all headed to bed. Just as me and my girl were getting comfortable I heard my sister and Angie fucking loudly and hard. We heard the other girls giggling and I rolled over in bed away from Ashanti. She tried to cuddle but I pushed her away. She started kissing my neck and I began to fake snore. I heard her suck her teeth and roll over and we both eventually went to sleep.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone