Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Vanessa)

The year that has went by has been great. Jordee and I are okay and we have a girlfriend name Cheri. We are both clean and beat our bad drug habit. I'm all done with meth and she is done with coke. She had relapsed after our first month of marriage but we got clean together and plan on staying that way. It was not easy but we got through it together. She tone down her masculine side and became a little more feminine. She dress more feminine too. But not always, she a tomboy and girly which is sexy to me. Both my girls know I'm the masculine one in this relationship. She recently opened up a car dealership and I am so proud of her. Anyway right now I was up making breakfast and Jordee walked out the bedroom fully dressed. She sat down on the counter and she was wearing a skirt today. I stared at her legs then I lick my lips.

Jordee: I give you some right now but I have to go in a little bit

Vanessa: You don't want to take off for one day and let me spend the day making love to you, it's been a while since your face been in between these legs

Jordee: I run my car dealership which means I have to be there, I'm sorry baby

She picked up a piece of bacon from the plate then grabbed her bag and left. Although I get into Cheri legs I also miss being in between Jordee. Ever since she started her company I haven't gotten any from her and it's been a few months. I sucked my teeth as her car pulled off and I continued making my breakfast. We agreed we both don't want any children. We enjoy having it just us and besides little Savannah comes around often. Ashanti doesn't like me or Jordee but we love her daughter. She is so adorable. Jordee and I have animals instead. I have a pit bull and a Rottweiler and Jordee has two cats and the animals get along. Cheri is a distract attorney and she doesn't stay with us but she comes over often. I prefer to stay at home and take care of our pets and do nothing which Jordee doesn't mind. She enjoys catering to me. She always makes dinner after a long shift and never does much complaining. I make sure the house is clean which is the least I can do. But after feeding our babies and eating breakfast I dozed off. I was awakened by the afternoon to Jordee coming home. She got on top of me and she started kissing me. I was surprised but I didn't stop her. She told me she took off early to make me feel good. I nodded my head as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled it off. It felt like heaven having her eat me again. After I came I picked her up and took her to our room. I realized she had already taken off her panties and I rubbed my pussy against hers. We moaned until we came and we made love the rest of the day.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone