Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Jordee)

It feels good to be clean. I only relapsed again because I went back to school to get a degree and I thought Vanessa was cheating and I got really stressed. One night she caught me and we did it together and we ended up having a physical alteration. The next day we realized we both needed to get it together and we sober down together. Now I got my degree and I have my own car dealership company. I decided to put skills to good use instead of using my business skills to sell dope. I am completely done with that lifestyle. I never figured out who jumped me and I still can't remember. Sometimes I'm afraid my past is going to comeback to bite me because I know I done a lot of damaged and ruined a lot of lives especially as a teen. I am just really glad I turned over a new leaf and I have my girls by my side. Anyway I decided to take yesterday off because I felt like Vanessa and I haven't been intimate in a while and I really don't want to get cheated on again so I'll do anything to make her stay. Right now I was sitting in my office and I looked up from my papers to see Savannah making weird facial expressions. I walked over there and I tapped her shoulder and she glared at me.

Jordee: Problem

Savannah: Just some hang up caller, I don't understand why people still prank call

Jordee: Me either

Savannah: We should get drinks after this and start the weekend off right

Jordee: You get off a hour early

Savannah: So meet me at our favorite spot

Our conversation was interrupted by a customer. I gave her the thumbs up then I assisted the man. After I was all done with work I headed to my favorite club where Savannah and I like to come. When I got there I couldn't reach her on her cell. I looked around her then I found her dancing to close with this weird looking women. I called her name and she stumbled her way over. She almost fell but I held her up and I looked at her. She was very happy but slurring her words. I looked deep in her eyes and I could tell she was drugged. I looked around for the weird women and she was out of site. I'm glad I got here when I did. Savannah started to get a little pale and then she passed out in my arms. I didn't want to take her home by myself so I called Vanessa who arrived quickly and we got her into my car. After that I took her back to my place. When we arrived Cheri was sitting around and I told her our fun was cut short. I needed to make Savannah cough up whatever she took so we got her in the bathroom and held her over the toilet. I stuck my finger down her throat and took it out as she started to gag. Just as I suspected I held out my hands as she threw up and a pill came out. Cheri said she was take it to one of her investigators and after cleaning up the mess we got her on the couch and let her sleep it off.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone