Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Unknown)

I been watching Jordee for quite some time now. She thought she got rid of my ass but I just spent years recovering and plotting my revenge on all those bitches. Jordee, Vanessa, and Savannah have no idea the hell I'm going to release. But Jordee is my number one target and I want that bitch to suffer. I thought I finished her when I beat that ass years ago but she somehow pulled through. I'll make sure this time she won't if it's the last thing I do.

(Cheryl)

I got out of one of my clients bed and started putting on my clothes. I enjoyed myself this holiday break but it felt good to be home. I even got Vanessa to fuck me a few times. I saw her first but then they saw Cheri and thought she was better, prettier, and older. Everyone thinks she is so much better than me when she isn't. She's a fucking hoe from going after Vanessa. I don't care for Jordee, her attitude really sucks. She didn't like me from the moment we met. Anyway I went home and I wrote in my diary about how much I hate my sister. She thinks she's all that because she has a great job and two beautiful girlfriends. I only strip because she only cared about putting herself through college not me. She always cared about herself and was always judging me. I was happy to finally turn eighteen because I could do what I want and she can't stop me. I enjoyed getting fucked by her girlfriend during the break. But everything was finally back to normal. I woke up in the early afternoon and I took a shower and headed to my girlfriend house. When Vanessa opened the door she did not look happy.

Vanessa: What are you doing here

Cheryl: Came to have some fun

Vanessa: First of all we are not doing that in my house second of all Jordee and Cheri will be here any minute for their lunch break, so get lost and don't knock on my door at this time again

She slammed it in my face and I was about to start crying. I pulled myself together and I got in my car and I decided to head to Ashanti house. When I got there, I found her sitting outside drinking from a bottle of vodka. I sat down next to her and she continued drinking.

Cheryl: Aren't you supposed to be sober or something

Ashanti: Yeah but marriage stresses me out and drinking is how I relax

Cheryl: I thought you weren't allowed too

Ashanti: I'm not

Cheryl: What do you think of Vanessa, do you think she would leave Jordee

Ashanti: She definitely done it before but something tells me now if she ever tried walking out on her again she won't go alive, but I also feel like they been through a lot together and they seem to be in a good place and you can tell they love each other...........why you ask

Cheryl: Just wondering but I have to go

I got back in my car and I drove to my apartment. I now found a way to get Vanessa away from that wife of hers. I was going to make Jordee and my sister hate her and Vanessa would come crawling to me.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone