Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Sandra)

I am one of the main investigators on Vanessa case and the terrorist that's been blowing up random houses in random parts of the town. As I was sitting at my desk my boss told me there was another explosion. When I realized it was my sister place I called Angie. We arrived at the same time as the firefighters were still trying to put out the flames. I found them down the street with the paramedics. Savannah was sitting on the stretcher crying uncontrollably. She saw me and I gave her a tight hug as she sobbed. She really can't catch a break. It's always been one thing after another. I let them know they could stay with us for as long as they needed. I then went to question Ashanti who was sitting on the stretcher with anger in her eyes.

Sandra: I know this is a bad time for you guys but I need you to answer some questions

Ashanti: I'm really not in the mood

Sandra: Please

Ashanti: I fed Savannah and my daughter sat down watched the news and a little bit later got the package, I grabbed the girls and my shit and I got us out just in time, there was nothing out of the ordinary and I didn't see or hear anything, anymore questions

I told her get well soon and I headed back to the station. I sat down with the FBI as we tried to figure out who behind these explosions. I then realized my family are the first survivors of this attack which might make our terrorist angry and strike sooner than later. If only we can figure out if, when, and why then we can find the person behind all of this.

***********************************

(Ashanti)

I couldn't even stay with my sister because the FBI thought it wasn't safe. We are in a new house with agents surrounding our home just in case the person strikes again. We lost a lot in that explosion but not everything. But I put the baby to sleep and I got Savannah settled in. She fell asleep and I dozed off next to her. I woke up around midnight to Savannah tossing and turning. She was having a nightmare. When she awakened she was sweating and started to cry. I told her it's okay and to relax. We took deep breath together then she relaxed.

Savannah: Why do bad shit keep happening to me

Ashanti: I don't know

Savannah: I feel like I be happier if I ever gotten the chance to say goodbye to my mom or got closure from that son of bitch that made me vulnerable to doing drugs and Jordee abuse

Ashanti: Then let's go find him and with our sisters as cops we can get away with shit

She got up and we got dressed and put on sweat pants. The agents said we could go out but be safe and my daughter was in good care. We saw that he still lived in Savannah old home and we saw a women. She started staring hard then she remembered that was the women she met in a club and drugged her. He came out the house and hugged the women and we saw a young teenage girl looking down at us. Instead of coming here to fight we called our sisters. Savannah said if he was abusive to her then he knows he abusing her.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone