Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Cheri)

I arrived at Jordee place as Vanessa was leaving to go hang out with friends. I walked into the house and I found Jordee sitting on the couch petting her cat. She smiled at me then the cat jumped off her and walked away. After that I smiled at her and she smiled back. I been into polygamy for years now. I also feel like cheating one less thing to worry about. I met them at strip club where my little sister works. We had a three some that night and it blossom into something more. Now I really love these girls. It's always been me and my little sister Cheryl. My mom has mental problems and she will be in a mental institution for the rest of her life. She also has Alzheimer's and doesn't know who her kids are. I'm twenty eight and my little sister is eighteen. She looks up to me and admires me very much. She strips because she wants too. Although I wish she worked somewhere else but she seems happy about exposing her body to lesbians and men. My sister is bisexual and promiscuous. I lost count of how many people she been with. But she's old enough to make her own decisions. Anyway just as I was about to kiss Jordee one of her cats came back and got in the middle of us. We just laughed then I put my feet up.

Cheri: So Christmas is near and I have a cabin in the woods a few towns away and it's beautiful out there and there's skiing, snowboarding, etc

Jordee: That sounds nice but it's warm where we are

Cheri: Please, Vanessa excited about going and it's a fun vacation and I invited Ashanti don't know if she told her wife yet and Cheryl is coming

Jordee: Your sister a hoe, she was all over Vanessa when we first met you'll

Cheri: Then she apologized and stop getting in my way............Please join us boo

Jordee: Okay whatever

I jumped for joy and she rolled her eyes and continued to pet her cat. Once the kitty was gone I took her by surprise and I started kissing her. She got on top of me and the kiss intensified. She garb my hand and put it in her pants and I started to rub her clit. Just as things were getting hot and steamy, my phone began to ring. I pulled away and I saw it was my sister. I told her to give me a minute and she sucked her teeth. After speaking to Cheryl for a few minutes I returned to Jordee. I tried to kiss her but she moved away and said she wasn't in the mood. She really doesn't like Cheryl for some reason but I wish she did.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone