Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Unknown)

I'm going to make Savannah pay for all that she's done even it's the last thing I do. I would have had her yesterday if Jordee didn't ruin my plans. She is a slut and she doesn't deserve to be happy.

**********************************

(Savannah)

I woke up to the smell of bacon and a dog licking my hand. I looked around and I realized I was on Jordee couch. I saw her at the counter eating bacon and Vanessa came from the bedroom. She opened the door for the dogs to go outside then she sat down on the floor in front of me and Jordee looked at me and smiled.

Savannah: How did I get here, does Ashanti know I'm here

Vanessa: She called here wanting to fight you then we told her what happened

Savannah: What happened

Jordee: You don't remember

Savannah: I remember driving to the club and I had about several drinks before you got there and I decided to wait until you got there so I could continue and I remember a women buying me a drink I got up to pee came back and she flirted, I showed her my ring everything else is fuzzy, I don't really remember much after that

Jordee: That women was some kind of creep, when I arrived you were dancing with her and she was all over your body, she drugged you with a date rape pill, I had you cough it up and Cheri took it for testing and got back to me a little while ago

Savannah: Well I'm glad you got there when you did, who knows what would have happened if you didn't show up

We all talked a little longer then Vanessa drove me to my car and drove behind me to make sure I got to my place safely. When I pulled in my driveway she went home. I walked in my house and Ashanti squeezed me tight and stroked my hair. I apologized but she told me there was nothing to be sorry for. I could tell she wanted to go find that women and beat her ass and so did I. She took my things from me and took me to the bathroom where a hot bath and a bowl fresh fruit was waiting for me. She kissed my cheek then shut the door and I got undressed and just soaked in the tub. I feel so uncomfortable knowing some women was all over me yesterday and I was dancing with her. I want to find her and smack her for being a pervert. I thought only men drugged your drink at clubs but I guess not. I just sat in the bath lost in my thoughts. Although I love Ashanti, she is smothering me and I feel more like her child sometimes then her wife. After eating and my bath I got out the tub and I got my towel. I left the bathroom and I changed into a big t-shirt. I put on my slippers and I look for my sister who was sitting in her highchair eating cereal. I went to the living room and I found Ashanti watching television. I told her I wanted her and she told me when the baby goes to sleep she will rock my world.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone