Chapter 13

Sorry for the delay. Swamped with school stuff. Anyway, enjoy. :)

If you guys have any questions and shizz, feel free to inbox me.

Enjoy!

-ih8nuts

Scorpion:

The dimly lit bar teemed with criminals and other lowlifes. Each desperate to drown his troubles, fears in the seemingly comforting arms of alcohol. Groping at the waitresses walking past, acting as though they hadn't a care in the world.

Night had descended onto the outside world. Cloaking the rundown buildings in darkness. This was by no means a reputable neighborhood. But it would do for the night's events. Not only did it fall in neutral territory, but the law enforcement did not bother to intervene in any of the on goings.

Glancing at his watch, he pushed away from the counter and strode outside. Each stride purposeful, his demeanor and bearing reeked of power. The thugs in the room, although unaware of his identity; gave him a wide berth. No one wanted to end up on the wrong side of such a man.

Scorpion went outside to wait in the shadows of a nearby building. It was always best to have the upper hand in such situations. Although he had a handful of his most trusted men surrounding the area, he was not foolish enough to wait inside the bar, that would most definitely result in his own death. And what would that achieve? Nothing.

The sound of a clock striking midnight rang through the quiet of the night. A smile curved his lips in anticipation of what was to come. Bastard that he was, he would enjoy it greatly.

It was time.

Leo:

I've been banned from the house. Banned. Like restricted entry.

Why you ask? Well Alec seems to think I've been hitting on his mate. And he threw me out. Literally. Picked me up and tossed me out on my ass. Its currently midnight and I'm driving back into town, which just so happens to be a two hour drive.

The things I do for that little shit.

But I get where he's coming from. She's his mate and all that shit. Obviously he'd be mad possessive and aggressively protective. Its in his nature to be so, all male werewolves are very insecure little girls when it comes to mates. Until and unless the mating process is completed, there is always a chance of rejection and separation from one's mate. So they're usually on edge till that happens. By on edge I mean they prevent any male interaction with their mates. At all costs. Tossing out lifelong best friends included.

As you can probably tell, I just can't let it go. Who the fuck is he to throw me out of MY parents' beach house?

Yeah you heard me. But sadly, I am now on my way back home, at midnight. I'll probably have to come up with a plausible excuse as to why I'm back earlier than expected. Pulling into the driveway I park behind an unknown car, probably some friends or such of my parents'.

Throwing open the front door, I barely have enough time to process what's going on before a lithe figure collides head on with me, knocking us both to the ground. Instantly my arms go around the small figure, holding close to prevent any harm from happening. Involuntarily, my arms tightened around the lithe figure, who turned out to be a girl, till the extent that she was practically immobilized.

"Where did she go?" Shrieked an unknown voice from inside the house.

Sighing, I released my hold on her. Immediately she sprang up to her feet and I followed suit. She instantly tried to make a run for it, I don't know why, but I reached out and took hold of her wrist. As soon as our skin made contact, a sense of awareness filled me. Calm, soothing. But at the same fiery and fierce.

Her face snapped up to look at mine. Perplexed, wide chocolate brown eyes staring at me.

I just found my mate. Da fuck.

I don't know how, but my phone erased the last bit of the chapter. I've rewritten it as best as I can remember though. Enjoy. :)