Chapter 33

Recap:

I'm so sorry." Alec sobbed into my neck. Holding me in a death grip as though afraid that I would disappear.

I think it's safe to say my love, Alec has returned to me.

Chapter 33:

Zoey:

Arms like bands of iron encased my petite form, crushing me to the muscular hardness of my mate. Ever since he had entered the room mere moments ago, he has clung to me as though afraid I would disappear if he loosened his hold.

"Forgive me for this." Alec suddenly whispered into my ear.

Before I am fully able to comprehend what he means, I feel a sharp set of teeth clamp down onto the joint between my neck and right shoulder. Biting down with enough force to pierce the skin, clamping onto the assaulted area harder and harder with each moment.A sensation so hot, that my limbs seem to be dissolving from the inside; courses through my form. A mangled, breathless cry of pain barely makes it to my lips before another wave of agonising heat courses through me.

Like the waves of the ocean crashing upon the beach, a new assault of scorching heat would course through my body. Leaving me breathless and weaker with each passing moment. No matter how I thrashed about, attempting to free myself from the death-lock of his jaws on my flesh, I could not free myself from the vise-like grip Alec had on my body.

Each moment began to seem like an eternity, as I endured the constant spikes of pain. My vision grew dimmer with each sluggish heartbeat, darkness seeping into my sight as I felt the blood pour out of my wound, taking my life and willpower with it. Eventually, I gave up hope and stopped fighting. Gladly succumbing myself to painless embrace of the darkness.

-
-
-
-
Sitting bolt upright with a gasp, I barely registered the pain flooding my shoulder. I seemed to have been placed on that blasted bed in the blasted room where this whole incident took place. Adrenaline coursed through me, masking any discomfort of the bite inflicted on me by the one person I had never expected this from. I may have blacked out, but I remembered every single excruciatingly painful second of that torturous experience. And a certain someone was going to pay for that. In blood.

Renewed anger coursing through my veins I attempted to get off the bed, only to be restricted by a considerable weight on top of my legs. I had been so consumed by taking in my surroundings that I hadn't noticed the massive feral , furry wolf laying atop my lower body. Letting out an inhuman growl of my own, I yanked out my legs from underneath him and proceeded to kick and push him off the bed. He had no right to be touching me after what he just did. Not expecting my sudden assault, he fell onto the floor below with a massive thud. A ferocious growl ripped through the air, chilling me to the bone.

I may have slightly forgotten that he was still feral and unstable.

My anger slowly turned to fear as the wolf curled it's lip, revealing massive teeth with razor sharp edges. Teeth that could no doubt cut through me like a knife through butter. My earlier bravado drained away as terror sank its claws into my heart. With a chilling predatory grace, Alec climbed onto the bed, snarling and snapping his jaws as a warning. Frozen to the spot, I helplessly watched as he came closer and closer till he was once more laying his head and front two laws down on my lap. Letting out a heartfelt sigh of relief and weariness, I immediately began to pet his head and back, knowing that would be the best way to calm him down.

Even though I knew that he had bitten me and caused me unending pain and discomfort, I still found myself slowly softening toward him. I could feel the hate and the anger gradually begin to ebb. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to hold onto that feeling, even though I knew what he did was wrong and horrifying, I mean, who goes around biting people? For the life of me, I couldn't seem to fathom what was going on in my own head. My mind was a whirlpool of emotions, various feelings chasing themselves through the confines of my brain. Only two emotions stood out to me, love and just plain adoration for the wolf in front of me. What was even going on? What would I do with him?

By this point, the feral mate in front of me had calmed down and had even begun to snuggle into me. That was a good sign, right? Determined to end the aggressive state of my mate, I relentlessly petted him. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes bled into hours as I sat there comforting the obviously troubled man or rather wolf-man in front of me. A steady purring sound filled the room, as he calmed down under the steady petting of my hands.

Finally, night had fallen around us, I had most probably been confined in this house for about a day and a half. I wonder if my father knew my whereabouts?

A small whine sounded in the silent room, looking down I realised I had unintentionally stopped petting Alec. As I looked down at the furry form of my mate, I found myself transfixed by the obviously troubled and perturbed expression on his face. He seemed to be fearful, but of what?

Unexpectedly the purring stopped, and his form began to shake, till I found myself face to face with a very naked and by the looks of it, very aroused male. Gulping in realisation that I was entirely at the mercy of his will, I slowly began to back away.

"Why the sudden distance?" He practically purred. His deep, husky voice sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.

Reaching forward he clamped a hand around my waist and swiftly yanked me into his lap. Eyes wide, heart galloping, I stared at him dazedly. Reaching up, he tangled a hand through my hair and tugged my head to place his lips on mine. Immediate pleasure coursed through me as his soft, warm lips moved against mine in a rhythm that threw my mind into a lust-induced daze. Moments later I found myself on my back with a horny, naked wolf-man perched atop me, his hands fisted into my shirt and tore it off of my body. My trousers and undergarments followed soon after. Although I knew where this was headed, I couldn't find it in myself to stop him, for at some level, I too had badly craved this. Instantly his hands returned to my body, this was going to be a pleasurable night.