Chapter Thirteen

Ashton's P.O.V.

<<Flashback to the beginning of Remi's party>>

"Luke, glad you could come." She placed her hand on Luke's arm as a gesture for us to enter. I looked her right in the eye but words didnt come from her mouth. 

"Hey." I spoke, I needed her to speak.

"Ashton, nice to see you doing something that benefits more people than yourself." She let herself smirk a little, and I nod at her and narrow my eyes.

"Remi, don't act like you aren't thrilled to see me here." 

"Please just don't be an ass to my guests." She turned and I admired her in her dress from the back. It hugged her hips, and showed off the curves she had. She pulled at the bottom self-conciously, like she could tell my eyes were burning into her. I waited a second before following her into the other room, and watched her greet more people. 

I walked away, leaving her to talk with a bunch of her friends while I went to grab punch. I made my way to the kitchen and was shocked that there was actual alcohol, and subsituted my punch idea for a few shots. I took them one by one, until the room seemed ro slow a little.

"Whoa, slow down tiger." A voice said from behind me. I whipped my head, and faced Remi who was leaning against the counter oppisite me. I placed my cup on the counter and smiled at her, and she returned it, but it soon became more of a smirk and I could tell she had something up her sleeve. 

"Why are you really here, Irwin?" I coughed at her use of the nickname, and he placed her fingers on my upper arm, waiting for a response. 

"I- I came because Luke is looking for Holland." 

"So you didn't come because you wanted to see me?"

"Don't flatter yourself, babe." She shrugged and backed off. 

"Don't try to act cool, I see you watching me at school. So tell me Ashton, why are you so mean to me? That's a tad immature isn't it?" 

"Shut up, Remi. You wish I liked you." 

"Oh, no, god know I have a boyfriend Ashton."

I could feel my jaw tighten. "You, have a boyfriend?" 

"Yes, why is that so hard to believe?" 

"Because your a virgin, goody two shoes, who probably hasn't even kissed a boy." 

She smirked at me again, and it may have been the alcohol thinking, but I wanted to fuck her more than ever before.

"Haven't you heard the expression 'don't judge a book by its cover'?" She stepped in closer to me and brought her lips to my collarbone, and kissed it. She backed up after and giggled at my tenseness. 

"So, are you trying to tell me you're a bad girl? Because I'm not sure I'm convinced." 

"I see you later, hopefully." She said, before exiting the room. I decided it was time to find Luke and walk to the living room and see him sitting on the couch, a heard of girls surrounding him. I walk up and motion for one girl to move, which she seemed to be excited we made eye contact, and sat next to Luke.

"What are you doing man?" I asked him, taking him away from his conversation with a blonde girl with maybe the biggest boobs I've ever seen. She caught me staring and seemed to push them out of her dress slightly and I turned back to Luke. 

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean." 

He shrugged, and I could have clocked him. Holland wasn't only his friend, but mine as well, and it was pretty obvious they had things between them. "I'm just having fun Ash."