Chapter Nine

The music was really loud, and the bass was hurting my ears. People crowded every space and it was hard for me to even get into the house. Luke held my hand, but it wasn't of much use because we couldn't seperate if we tried. He managed to squeeze us into a the living room and found a space on the couch where he sat and pulled me on his lap. 

"There are so many people." I yelled in his ear. He nodded and his eyes scanned the people around us. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find us a hook up so we can have fun tonight." He yelled back but kissed my neck after making me squirm. 

"Where is Ashton?" 

"He's here somewhere, but I won't be able to find him." 

I nod at him letting him know I understood and got off his lap, but he grabbed my hand. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Get a drink, you coming?"

He stood up behind me and we tried again to push our way into the Kitchen. I was sweating from all the body heat and I didn't want to be bored the whole night.

"What do you recommend?" I asked Luke as he fumbled with drinks.

"Water." He joked.

I bumped his hip. "If we can't find a hook up we could atleast drink."

"I hate alcohol." 

"No you don't."

"Well, I hate when people make stupid decisions when they drink alcohol, so I don't really want you drinking it." 

"Luke, please?" I gave him a pouty face and he closed his eyes. 

"Please don't make that face, I'll get hard." 

I laugh and reach around him and grab a bottle of Jack Daniels but he stopped me.

"You will hate that." Instead he messed with a few drinks and handed me what appeared to be a mixture. I took a small sip, and felt like vomiting it tasted so bad, but I suckered up and chugged it for the sake of Luke watching me.

"How was it?" He smirked.

"Pretty disgusting."

"Well it was pretty strong so your gonna be drunk pretty soon." 

He tipped his own cup to his lips and never broke eye contact with me. "Don't do that, it makes me horny."

I covered my mouth after this slipped out and couldn't believe I said it out loud. He raised an eyebrow and walked a step forward so we were close. "I like you like this." He smirked.

"Oh, you do?" I was embarrassed still but he made it easier. My back pressed to the counter and brought his lips half an inch from mine. 

"Yes, I do." Then his lips touched mine ever so gently and he backed away a second later and I began to whine. 

"Stop teasing me Hemmings." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He began to kiss the spot on my neck where he knew I got turned on. I moaned and pushed him off. 

"What's wrong?" Concern filled his eyes.

"Take me upstairs." 

He nodded and I walked up the steps behind him suprised we had managed to be here only ten minutes after we got to the party. He checked a few rooms but they all seemed to be occupied and the only available one was a small closet. I openned it and dragged Luke in by the collar, shutting it behind us. I pulled him down to my level and pressed his lips on mine, leaving them after a minute to kiss his neck. He picked me up and pushed my back against the door. I could feel him growing and continued working on his neck.