Chapter Eight

The song of this chapter is Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys. It has nothing to do with it but I fucking love this song.

"Why are you guys so late?" Calum asked as we walked down the steps to Mikey's basement.

"We were sleeping." Luke answered for us. That wasn't a lie, we had fallen asleep after our earlier events. Calum shrugged and kept messing with his base and I sat on the couch allowing Luke to set up the microphone. Pretty soon Ashton showed with Zack and Matt. Things were very awkward but the boys needed to keep Matt around. He looked me but only for a second before scowling and turning away. Calum didn't seem to want him there anymore than I did because we shared an annoyed look. Luke winked at me from the microphone and Ashton began hitting the drums. 

The first song they sung was called 'Out of My Limit' and I really enjoyed it. Then they messed around with some covers. First they sung 'Year 3000' by the Jonas Brothers, then 'As Long as You Love Me' by Justin Bieber. Finally they sang 'Teenage Dream' By Katy Perry and again Luke winked and gestured at me. I laughed at him but I could see the other boys sharing knowing looks and I wondered if Luke had told them anything. 

"What'd you think?" Luke asked plopping on the couch next to me.

"It was good. I love Katy Perry."

"She's mine." Calum yelled from across the room. Luke chuckled at him and Ashton returned from the bathroom digging through his pockets.

"Alright boys, something a little different today." He pulled out a small bottle that looked to me like advil. 

"Shit, we haven't done this in awhile." Michael perked up. 

"What is it?" I leaned in whispering in Luke's ear.

"Ecstacy. But it's pretty intense."

I nodded my head and Ash walked around popping one into everyones hand. He gave me mine, and it was a pink little capsule that had a little heart engraved in it. Luke already put his in his mouth and swallowed. I looked at him and popped mine in as well. Nothing happened at first. Not like the heroin. Luke was leaning against me now and he seemed to be zoned out.

"When does it start to work?" 

He smiled up at me. "It takes a minute or two."

As he finished his sentence, a sensasional feeling ran through by body and I could feel under relaxation all through my veins. The room seem to slow and I could feel everything in a possitive way. I looked around and all the boys seemed to have hit their high also. Luke laid across the couch and pulled me onto him so we were almost cuddling.

"Feels good." He mumbled into my ear and I nodded. He ran his fingers through my hair and I played with the buttons on his flannels.

"Are you guys together?" The voice that spoke was Michael. He was laying on the chair oppisite us.

It must have been the drugs because we both cracked up laughing and shook our heads. Michael shrugged and turned back to the ceiling. "We should do something." Luke suggested.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like something bad. Maybe ding-dong ditch someone's house."

Ashton laughed. "Dude you won't get away in time with your current state." 

"Yes I can." 

"No, Luke, don't be dumb."

"I am the best ding-dong ditcher in this room."

"I'm not saying you aren't I'm just-"

He sat up and shifted me so I would stand with him. "Me and Holland are going to prove we are the best." Ashton just shrugged and Luke took my hand leading me out of the room and into the garage.