Chapter Five

A/N: Sorry this will be the last authors note at the top. I just want to say this story is going to be explicit and I will probably eventually turn the rating to R if need be. There will be sex scenes though, and this is the only warning I'm giving. If your not about that life, I'm sorry.

       Also I'm going to start adding songs for each chapter. This one is 'Never Be' by 5SOS.

It was Friday, which meant I got to go to another band practice. I really did enjoy watching the boys play last time, even if things were awkward with Matt. Speaking of, he will not leave me alone. Apparently Michael saw me and Luke leave together and told Matt, not to start drama, just because he kept asking if anyone saw me. Now he swears there is something going on between me and Luke and I can't convince him otherwise. 

I opened my door to leave and sitting in my driveway was a familar car. Luke stepped out of the drivers seat and put his hands up. "Thought you might want a ride."

I nod and walk down the steps and getting in the passengers side. He smiled at me when I got situated and he woudn't stop.

"What's wrong?" I became nervous something might be on my face.

"You just look nice today, that's all." He started the car and I looked down at my outfit. I wore a sundress and white converse. Now I was suddenly selfconcious about it all.  We drove to school while he played a song by the band 'The Killers' and I didn't speak, I just enjoyed the silence. Occasionally he'd smile at the road and I would smile at him. Or we would look at eachother and break into a laugh. It was a rather fun ten minutes, and when we pulled into the school parking lot, I was sad it was over. 

"You're coming tonight right?"

I nod. "Wouldn't miss it."

"Look, I just wanted to say, when we do that stuff, you don't have to. I'll even skip it if you want me too."

"Luke, I'm a big girl, and besides it was pretty enjoyable last time." 

He smiled at me. "You liked it last time?" 

"It was fun, I had a good time."

I think we both knew I wasn't only talking about getting high but we ignored it and I looked out the window at the dreaded school. Suddenly Ashton hopped into the backseat with Cal and Michael. 

"Dude," Calum was out of breathe. "Veronica is coming, and if she's Holland in your car she's gonna freak." 

"Shit." Luke murmered. He put the car back on but I stopped him. 

"Is there room on the floor back there?" 

They all nodded and I climbed back to them and hid under their legs. I wasn't going to let Luke get questioned by his girlfriend, and I wasn't going to get caught. A few seconds later the passenger door opened and a high pitched voice practically shreiked.

"Luke, why did I hear from six people you showed up to school with another girl?"

"I didn't, Jesus, they probably thought Mikey was a chick." Michaels body shifted so he could hit Luke in the head. Ashton kept jokingly kicking me with his heel, and I could hear him and Calum laughing about it above me.

"Was it that new girl?" 

"No, it wasn't. When are you going to trust me?"

"When you stop talking to that girl, whats her name? Holland?" 

"She's my friend. No, I'm not going to stop talking to her."

"Luke, how can I sit here and be with you while I can see you'd rather be spending time with that girl? Don't lie to me. I called you the other night and you said you were busy and then I hear from Matt yesterday you were with that Holland girl."