Scene 3 - Move!

The Doctor and Jamie continue to roam around the remains of the wasted planet with Corvax behind, aiming his gun directly at their backsides. Both have their hands wide in the air. We are somewhere nearby that we have not yet explored, but Corvax is now fed up and tired of their aimless wandering across the planet.

Corvax:

Alright Doctor, that's enough.

They continue talking and walking, multi-tasking.

Doctor:

Enough of what?

Corvax:

You are trying to divert me away from the TARDIS aren't you?

Doctor:

Oh no. I wouldn't do that. I might admit that we have taken a slightly different route myself, but we are still along the right tracks.

Jamie:

I. We shan't be that long away from the TARDIS. We had to take it slowly for my ankle.

Corvax:

Stop here.

All of them stop and face each other, with Corvax still pointing his gun directly at the Doctor and Jamie.

Jamie:

Oh, now what? You want to get a move on, so let's get going.

Corvax:

I can see right through you, both of you. You must be trying to divert away from the TARDIS, so you and your other friends can go and get help.

Doctor:

Well that didn't work accordingly, did it Jamie?

Corvax:

But if any other person comes in my sight Doctor, I will destroy them without a second thought. Is that understood?

Jamie:

Well I don't think they will be able to persuade the dwellers so easily Doctor.

Corvax:

Cut the chat. We will be at the TARDIS in five minutes, unless you want the death of your friend Doctor?

Doctor:

Oh, I see. Come along then.

They turn in the direction of where they were originally heading and continue.

It's this way.

Corvax:

You are very calm about this Doctor.

Both the Doctor and Jamie halt and turn sharply to face Corvax again.

Doctor:

What?

Corvax:

I said that you are very calm about the situation. As for the boy, I hear his heart beat out and smell his sweat.

Doctor:

Well yes, Jamie has never really experienced a shower very often. It's just his customs.

Jamie nudges the Doctor in annoyance.

Corvax:

I know that you have faced other life forms before Doctor, your experience and bravery are far above the average human. More than ordinary for just another Time Lord.

Jamie:

'Ey?

Doctor:

Be quiet Jamie.

Corvax:

Only this time, you have failed.

The Doctor puts his self-esteem down as a result.

Doctor:

You're right Corvax. I'd better take you to the TARDIS.

Corvax:

It doesn't quite work just like that Doctor. Now stop playing the fool and move.

He ushers the two forward.

And cut the chatter out.