EPISODE 3: Scene 1 - We have no alternative

(Opening titles) 

As both of them speed down the sliding pathway, Jamie accidentally slips over badly. Hurting his leg, he groans and moans in the pain whilst the Doctor turns to help his friend.

Jamie:

No, Doctor. Go on without me.

A final blast of the energy bolt explodes next to Jamie, shocking both of them as, in dread, they both face Corvax smiling grimly. He raises his gun at both of them.

Corvax:

Doctor!

The Doctor rises up with Jamie turning behind his shoulder due to his injury.

Doctor:

Corvax, what do you want!

Corvax:

For a start you can come over here. And bring that animal with you, for its' sake.

Doctor:

He has done no harm to you whatsoever to you.

Corvax:

Merely as insurance Doctor.

Jamie:

Well I can't get up because of my accident, so you'll just have to kill me. Then the Doctor will have no reason to obey you, bird brain!

Corvax:

Well if you have the insolence to throw at, so be it!

He aims the gun directly at Jamie as the gun roars its battery.

Doctor:

No. I'll help him up.

Corvax:

Very sensible Doctor.

The Doctor helps Jamie to walk again.

Jamie:

Oh, Doctor. Just leave me be, not with my ankle.

Doctor:

(Whispering) Just play along Jamie.

Corvax:

Now then, get up here, quickly.

As the Doctor slowly helps Jamie to stumble gently over to Corvax, Zoe, Vishar, Tara and Lycia peer over the high landslide above quietly to observe the situation.

Doctor:

(Sarcastically) Oh, you know if I was in someone else's position and found out that we have been captured, I would probably find some help, in this case the dwellers in the catacombs.

Corvax:

Silence, Doctor!

Jamie:

Where do you want us to take you, your nest hut?

Corvax:

Move boy. Move ahead of me and head for the TARDIS. I think you know the rest of my plan now Doctor.

Doctor:

Oh, don't worry. We'll take the long way around to kill time and hope that help is on the way.

Corvax:

Shut up.

Jamie:

Or what, you'll peck us to death?

Corvax:

It's a good thing that I still need you alive sadly.

The others up in the hill of the landslide turn to one another and discuss quietly the situation so its not that they get caught.

Zoe:

You heard him, the Doctor wants us to get help.

Lycia:

But from the others? They would kill us.

Vishar:

I don't see any other alternative. Corvax will move onto the next plant destroying that one, then the next, then the next and so forth.

Lycia:

But they know we have escaped.

Tara:

Like before, they wouldn't expect us going back to the cell and wait for us, they'd probably be searching. Only now we have been separated.

Zoe:

It's the only thing we can do now. Trust the Doctor.

Vishar:

I agree, let's move.

The others cautiously move out, under cover of course. Tara stays close to Vishar's side.