Studying... yeah right.

Heyy :) Okay so just a quick note, if you have not already been on the website: mylifeisaverage.com then you totally need to!!!! I <3 MLIA. The best part is... MLIAers love Harry Potter! And guess what? So do you! Or at least I hope so because if not you are either: very confused or very stupid!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

V-----V Vampireluver23

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Potter and the Tri-Wizard Tournament

Chapter 9: Studying... yeah right.

Strai's Pov.

"You want me to be a teacher." I asked completely and utterly flabbergasted. He he he, flabbergasted. I really hate that word. Who actuals uses that word? Well, besides me. I mean it doesn't even sound like a word. I mean what is a flabber or a gasted? It really shouldn't be a word, and yet 'ish' isn't? It's like uber and YOLO. Seriously? Who invented YOLO? I would love to walk up to the person who invented those words and punch them in the face repeatedly. Because of them that's all Hayley has been saying. It is driving me insane! Not that I wasn't insane before.

"STRAI!" McGonagall screamed at me snapping me out of my current thoughts. 

"Professor it's not polite to shout!" I exclaimed horrified. Of course when I yell in class I get detention but it's perfectly exceptable here. I never understood rules.

She looked like she wanted to strangle me for moment before taking a deep breath and calmed down. Hatty told me that I am the only one to have ever brought this side of McGonagall out before. Besides some old chick named Dolores Umbridge. He he he, Dolores.

"Strai, are you going to accept the offer of the job?" She asked looking really tired and pained to ask.

"Of course I will Professor! You know what this means?" I said excited. She looked at me as if fearing the answer.

"What?"

"You get to put up with me for even more years!" I exclaimed jumping up and down and then skipping out of the room.

I heard her say, "I seriously need to rethink this."

She is loves me. I am obviously her favorite! Hmm... what to do, what to do? Maybe I should go to the libary and study for the first task, it is in like... four days or something. Maybe less. I really need to find out. In the mean time... TO THE LIBARY!

I skipped to the libary and weaved my way around the shelves and tables until I found Rose. "Rose guess what?" she looked up from her text book to glance at me to say 'the quicker you tell me the quicker I can finish reading my smary people book' okay so maybe not those exact words but it was just a simple look! I can't read minds! Well, I heard my father could. I might have to look into that...

"I am going to study!" I pulled a random book from the center of the table and began to read it. I was usually an excellent student but my secert it... I just have really good look. I completely guess at stuff and can memorize from what people tell me. But if I try to study stuff I already know I will forget it. (A/N anyone else have this probelm or is it just me?) Also have suckish short term memory like when James asked me--No! Stop thinking about James! It's over! Done!

I slumped and rested my head on my arm as I began to read the stuff. 

10 minutes later...

"Strai!" Someone shouted at me waking me up from my awesome dream. I was a badass resistance leader and took down like half an army by myself with just "muggle" weapons. Then I killed everyone else with magic and everyone was so surprised I was a witch that they worshipped me as their god and then I became dictator over all of the muggles--whoa! That's starting to sound like my dad's dreams.