Unlikely Allies.

Do you see that title? ^^^ & vvv Who do you think it will be? MAUHAHAHAHA!!!! So, you shld be proud because I updated two chapters in a short period of time! I felt bad because I have been making you wait a lot lately. (hugs!) I'M SORRY CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME!

So the chapter is dedicated to Chenoweth_Fan who just got her wisdom teeth (why do the call them that? Are they Ravenclaws?) out and she hasn't been feeling great. I hope you feel better! Oh and you are extrememly entertaining when your medicated.

Oh and the song for this chapter has been stuck in my head and I think we shld take a few minutes to appericate Jeff's awesomeness because nobody but him can make a spider be so sexy.

The pic, I just really enjoy that moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Potter and The Triwizard Tournament

Chapter 19: Unlikely Allies

The werewolf growled and stepped closer, I took a step back.  We repeat this twice. "Well this has been fun but--" I reached for my wand...but it wasn't there. "Crap! I left it in the in the car!" The werewolf barked at me and started to run towards me.  I backed away and ran.

I avoided trees, jumped over rocks and tripped over roots. A figure ran into me and I knocked it to the gorund. "Sorry!" I saw it was Gwen and pulled her behind a tree.

"What is that?" Gwen asked with wide eyes.

"That my dear enemy is a very pissed off werewolf."

She looked at me accusingly, "What did you do?"

I glared at her, "Nothing! Just help me get rid of it!"

"Why didn't you just stupefy it?" She asked.

"I forgot my wand in the car!" I yelled at her.

She looked confused, "A car?"

"I'll explain later! We need to get out of here!"

"Come on. We can go to camp."

"Camp?" I asked watching her walk away and then follow her.

I underestimated Gwen, she really did make camp. A fire, tent, and some food were placed around the protected area of the camp.

"Wow."

"Yeah, its protected by charms so things can't get in."

I studied her for a moment, "So what's the catch?"

"What?"

"Is the food drugged too? Are you going to murder me and leave me here to rot?"

"Of course not." She looked at me like I was stupid, "You were almost eaten by a werewolf, that's an awful way to die." Seh replied matter-of-factly.

"So do we still hate eachother?" I asked extremely bemused.

She laughed, "Let's figure that out tomorrow."

"So how did you learn to do this?"

She replied dismissively, "My mom dated an explorer once, he took us out to the woods and taught us how to survive out here."

"That's pretty cool." I replied. She seemed calm but I could tell she was sad. "What happened to him?"

"He died, he fell out off of a boat and drowned."

"Oh ym god!"  I gasped.

"He was the longest of my mother's boyfriends. They all just die, tragically, like..."