Keith and All That Jazz

No idea how the song relates but I love it so, love it too!

James Potter and the Tri-wizard Tournament

Chapter Five: Keith and All That Jazz 

Strai’s Pov.

“How can he not believe you’re a wizard?” James asked incredulously. The Potters were very happy about being wizards and cherished that fact.

“He is a half-blood. His mum’s a witch his dad is a human. When he was eleven right before he got his letter he caught his mother doing witchcraft. His family is a very religious family and believes its wrong and all that crap. He believes that this is really in a dream. I know, it’s weird. But hey, he is my friend after all.” I explained as we walked back to the common room after dinner.

James still looked confused and shocked, “Shouldn’t they lock him up in St. Mungo’s then if he is… delusional?”

“Nah, it’s harmless. Eventually in life he will realize he is a wizard and hopefully get over it. All though he refuses to do charms, potions, and anything in the sort.”

“Why is he here?”

“His mum makes him.”

“Oh.” James replied. He then put his arm around and then started a new conversation, “So… Keith eh?”

“Oh please, not this talk! I was trying to avoid this and the encounter I have seen happen in a crystal ball in divinations!” I exclaimed. James looked at me bemused and then shook his head smiling.

“You are really getting into that aren’t you?”

“Yup, it’s actually pretty cool. Getting to see things before others. Like in potions, I saw in the crystal ball that Professor Slughorn would drop one of his potions and it happened!”  I exclaimed with a smile. It was so cool that I was the only student that actually managed to have this magical “sight” that Trelawney said I had.

“That sounds cool. Do you know if either of your parents had this so called “sight”?” James asked.

“My father was a parlsemouth, which I am. My mother was crazy, which I am. And they both killed people. That’s all I know about all of them.” I answered.

“You could go and talk to her.” He offered. I looked at him like he just grew flames out of his head, “I mean like go to the house and see her.”

“Are you out of your mind?” I whispered/shouted.

“It’s an option. There is a lot that you need to know that only she can tell you. Like how she managed to live?”

“I know that. Voldemort told her he wanted a backup plan in case he did manage to lose. So he had a trusted Deatheater drink a polyjuice potion and he gave her some of his blood and told her how to make the potion.”

“Okay, what about what was in this magically potion?”

“That I have no idea.” I said. We got to the common room and I went straight for the couch. “Grr, I have to study for that Defense of the Dark Arts test tomorrow.” I whined, then I looked at James, “Will you do it for me?”

“Take the test for you? No.”

“No, study then transfers the knowledge into my brain. After all, it probably has something to do with that lecture your dad gave last week.”

“So? How about you study for my History of Magic test for me?”

“No, it is 99.9 percent chance it is about the Battle of Hogwarts,” I poked him the chest, “which your father was in.”

He poked me in the stomach, “So was yours.”

“Yes, but my father epically failed, yours was badass and won.”

He looked at me and scrunched up his face, “Please never call my father badass again.” I laughed and shook my head. “So, who do you will be chosen as champions?”

“I hope Gwen. I would love to see her get eaten by a dragon.” I replied.

“I hope Keith; I would to see him drown in a lake.”

“True that.” I mumbled. I noticed how he brought him up again, I guess I should be nice and tell him the truth. “Okay, here’s the story. Back when I was a fifth year, another fifth year who was like super-hot had me on his radar-“

“Radar?”

“Shut up, that is how Hayley put it.”

“Of course she did.”

“Anyway, at first I just ignored the rumor. But then he actually talked to me, and I found out his name was Keith Bradley. After that, whenever I tried to talk to another boy they would mysteriously end up in the hospital wing, beaten.”

“Yikes.”

“Yup, so when I figured out this pattern, I wouldn’t let Braxton out of my sight. Because I knew that he would end up beaten. I eventually confronted Keith and told him to back off.

“He refused to back off unless I went on a date with him. And this continued and the injuries were getting worse. Finally I gave in and became his girlfriend. He was fiercely protective, and I couldn’t stand him.

“There was also no way out of it. I kept trying anything to get rid of him! I even cheated on him! It didn’t work! He said he forgave and then beat the shit out of the guy I cheated on him with!

“Now that I think about it, getting expelled was the smartest thing I have ever done.” I noted, I looked at James and he nodded but he was staring at the fire in the fire place.

Wait, its November! Why is there a fire?

“I am tired.” I complained.

“So, go to bed.” James told me with a smile.

“It’s so far away,” I whined reaching dramatically.

“Go you lazy ass.” He retorted, pushing me off the couch to the dormitory.

“I hate you.” I whined, trudging up the stairs towards my room. Gwen ended up switching rooms with Lily, so Lily is now with us. Gwen switched because again, she is afraid of me.

I wasn’t worried about Gwen, it was Keith. Eventually, Keith and James were going to fight. I just didn’t want James to get hurt. Eventually I was going to have to converse with Keith. I am just hoping that day isn’t soon. I really didn’t want to have to duel yet, I wasn’t very good at dueling spells.

C|:{)- It’s the bowler hat guy from Meet the Robinsons!

Jk! It’s me! Vampireluver23 with another very late chapter of my sequel to my first fanfiction and completed story (I have another one but its Real and was after this! Check it out: Just Imagine or my paranormal romance (not like Twilight I swear on the HP books) called Kneeling in Ashes)

Anyway, ik it’s not the best but hey, it’s a chapter. Anyway, so other fanfics I plan on writing are: Vampire Kisses: Next Generation (Raven’s, Alexander’s kids oh my!), Vampire Diaries: Surviving the Michelson’s (short stories about the Michelson’s (Cole, Klaus (I <3) and Rebecca (boo!) before Present day Mystic Falls), Wicked (about what? I have no idea. Chenoweth_Fan is forcing me.), Pirates of the Caribbean: Barbosa’s Secret Daughter (another Next Generation story), maybe I might do my Hunger Games Fanfic again, eventually (key word eventually): Survival of the Fitest (72nd Hunger Games, and twins are pinned against each other, oh yeah, and star-crossed love!) and last but defiantely least, Twilight: Black Moon, (Breaking Dawn’s aftermath, my way!)

So when they are up, feel free to read them (if you have read or seen the series) Oh! And I extremely recommend Vampire Kisses! Amazing! Like truly! Like Holy shit I could die amazing!

V----V Vampireluver23

PS. Shld next chapter be Goblet of Fire or is it to early? I can’t decide!