Back to Hogwarts

Dedicated to a fellow Harry Potter Fanfiction writer. Check it out! It's amazing (even I liked it and I hate fanfics)! 

Also you must listen to the song. Because it is just amazing! I love Darren Criss (Harry) and Lauren Lopez (Draco) and Joe Walker (Voldie)

 V---V Vampireluver23

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Potter and the Triwizard Tournament

Chapter Two: Back to Hogwarts

Strai’s Pov.

I waited at the train station with James and the other Potters. James had his arm around me; we were separate from the group. I rested my head on him and smiled. He seemed to notice, “Why are you so happy?”

“Because about four months ago, I didn’t think I would make it too be a seventh year.” I told him.

“Well you did and you are one. So, let’s not stay bummed for our last school year.”

“I’m not sad.” I replied confused.

“Sure you aren’t.” James replied.

“I’m not!” I pressed. He smirked and I rolled my eyes. “Grr you’re so annoying.”

“That’s why you love me.” He said.

“Sure…” I sighed. We were silent for a while. “I wish we could have known each other when we were little. So we had had more time together.”

He laughed and then agreed, “I wish I could have seen you as an adorable little kid.”

“Trust me. You don’t want to have seen me as a kid. I was a monster.” I warned.

“I can imagine.” He told me kissing me on the cheek.  His green eyes shining. I can see how Ginny and Lily had fallen for the Potter boys. They were perfect. Their dark hair, there sexy eyes that bored into you, their mischievous and rebellious nature. I smiled. How did I get so lucky?

Last year I was just an average girl who tried her hardest to impress her father so maybe he would send her to her dream school. Last year I was an outcast who didn’t know who she was. Last year I tried to find myself by dating guys by the dozen, not caring if I broke a few hearts. I was girl who had the best grades and was pretty. I was just another face.

Not this year.

This year, I was someone. I don’t care if some think I am the Dark Lord’s daughter. I don’t care if people think I am a bitch. None of that matters to me. I know who I am. I am Strai Trallel Brange Riddle, Gryffindor Head Girl (did I forget to tell you that?), fun, exciting, strange, and the girlfriend of the most amazing guy in the world (next to Zac Effron).

That’s all that matters.

I breathed in a sigh, a happy sigh. A sigh that comes from only being extremely happy and at peace. And then Harry had to ruin the moment.

“Actually you both met when you were eleven when you were getting your wands.” He told us. I thought back. To the awful time when the Malfoys were still my family.

*Flash Back* (YAY!!)

The eleven year old me skipped excitedly into the wand shop. Draco looked at me, “Go in, get you wand then met us at the owl emporium.”

“Yes father.” I told him. I then stepped up to the counter.  I turned to see Draco leave and then walk down the street. I looked around and jumped when I saw a man in front of me.