Meet the Americans

Omg! It's finally here! I hope you don't hate me! And the pic on the side, is Ash! Isn't he sexy? I love Alex Pettyfer! Oh and about the video, I'm not sure if I have already had it up but I love the Hillywood Show so watch again! They are amazing!

James potter and the Tri-Wizard Tournament

Chapter Three: Meet the Americans

Strai’s Pov.

I was skipping down the hallways of Hogwarts with James running to keep up with me, as we heard that the ‘Americans’ were coming.  I saw Ash standing by one of the windows and skipped over to him. “Hey Ash.”

“Strai I have told you a hundred times, you don’t need to run from James, if you want me you can have me in the potions supply closet. You know you can still date James and he doesn’t have to know.”

I glared at him and watched him smirk, “James! Your best friend is making me uncomfortable by hitting on me again.” I accused. Ash looked shocked, so I did the mature thing. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Okay, now she is teasing me!” Ash complained to James.

I looked at him in udder horror; I then jumped behind James and used him as a shield, “James! He’s scaring me again!”

James rolled his eyes, “Ash please stop scaring my girlfriend. She has been through enough horrifying experiences, she doesn’t need you.”

“I’m sorry.” Ash apologized, giving me puppy dog eyes.

“You’re forgiven.” I replied stepping out from behind James. “Now, where are my friends?” I asked looking out the window. I saw a bunch of things flying towards the school. Bugs? No, they were too big. Birds? No, they weren’t animals.  What were they? Oh. My. God.

They were motorcycles. (Shout out to Chenowenth_Fan who came up with this idea! Thank you!) They came towards us like a biker gang that is so bad ass! But that must have been uncomfortable across the ocean. Maybe they used something different and then stopped for a break when they came close and then rode the motorcycles the rest of the way here.

Hogwarts students began to gather near the landing place where Hagrid stood ready to great them. The motorcycles landed one by one, and the Evergreen students finally made their appearance.

They stepped out in there familiar black and orange uniforms: black shirts and orange skirts for the girls and orange shirts and black pants for the boys. The crest of the school was a picture of a black cat holding a spell book with a want in its mouth and a witch’s hat on, was placed in a white circle with the saying: Carminibus sunt solum ut bonum ut pythonissam qui proiicit eam, sewed on the upper left side of the shirt.

Two students caught my eye immediately, I beamed as I watched them descend from their motorcycles and stand on the ground staring in awe at the school in front of them. They turned to look at each other and smile devious smiles filled with pure mischief that would make George proud.

One of the students was a girl with short blonde hair, and brown eyes. She was tall and skinny, and was very pretty. She didn’t change must from the last time I saw her.

The other student who caught my eye was an awkward boy with curly brown hair and brown eyes, he had a freckled face and was very tall. He seemed to finally be growing into his looks, I mean he was still awkward looking but he was becoming quite attractive.

James noticed me watching him, “Is that one of your ex-boyfriends that Lily has told me about?” there was a slight bitter and jealous sound in his voice.

“No, even better.” His face fell instantly, “He is one of my best friends!” I replied cheerily. I jumped up and down excitedly. I saw their head turns to where we stood and they too shared my excitement. They ran towards me and I ran towards then, and then I wrapped my arms around both of them and squeezed them tight.