So What

JONI'S POV
I threw some popcorn in my mouth as I watched the guys performing on the morning news. They've been gone for a month and they flew in last night. They're performing somewhere in the Bay Area tonight, and then I get to spend time with Dana.

Speaking of Dana, nobody really knows what happened that day he snuck out with me. I guess you could say we had our own little adventure.

~~~Flashback~~~

After we outran my dad, which wasn't even that far from my house, we stopped at Sweet Frog. They usually stay open until 10, but Dana paid his cousin to keep it open until midnight.

"Michael." I said walking past his cousin straight towards the frozen yogurt cups. I always get the smallest size and that's still too much to eat for me.

"Beautiful." Michael smiled as he sat behind the counter. Dana walked beside me and got the biggest cup. It was practically a bowl. He filled it up with Rasberry.

"What? Dana! You can't eat all of that." I said. He crinkled his nose.

"Who said anything about eating it?" He asked walking closer to me. I was so confused that I didn't get to think about moving. His frozen yogurt was all over my clothes and face.

"No way!" I said filling a bowl up. I threw the yogurt at Dana and he ducked. The yogurt hit Michael who just stepped out of the supply closet.

"Do what you want but you're paying me extra for cleaning this up." He said licking his fingers. He took two cherry's and placed one each on Dana and I's head. I giggled but stopped as Chocolate yogurt froze my nose.

"Back at it, huh?" I asked Dana, covering him in mint.

"I hate mint." He whined.

"I hate rasberry." I mocked.

"Touché."

We kept the war going for a few minutes until I was literally too cold to do anything.

"Can you take me home?" I asked
Dana. He refused to let me in his car with this all over me so we walked to this nearby spring.

"Why are we here?" I asked him, shivering since it was a little cold outside.

"We're going skinny dipping." He pulled his shirt off then came his pants.

"What?" I asked. I knew what skinny dipping was but I didn't believe he was gonna do it.

"You heard me." He winked at me then pulled his boxers down. My eyes practically flew out of my head and I covered my eyes.

"DANA!" I screamed.

"The water is warm." He said. I uncovered my eyes and well, that's how all of it started....

If you know what I mean.

~~~Flashback Over~~~

The doorbell rang and I sat on the couch waiting for someone to open the door. After about 5 rings and some loud yelling to open up, I remembered that I was the only one home.
Groaning I forced myself out of my chair and to the door. Lazy is an understatement for me.

I opened the door and Emily was facing me. "I'm watching television. Goodbye." I started to shut the door but her foot stopped me.

"LET ME IN!!!" She yelled.

"You didn't say please."

She pushed the door open anyway, knocking me down on the ground.

"You little dev-"

"Not the time."

EMILY'S POV
I pushed past Joni and dropped myself on her couch.

"You look depressed." She said sitting beside me. The guys were on the tv. I fetched the remote and turned it off because I didn't really want to see Cole or David at the moment.

"The guys are coming back." I huffed. Joni rolled her eyes.

"We've established that. What's the big deal?"

"Well me and Cole aren't really together but he acts like there's something I don't know about. Also, David wants to go out with me." Joni fake gagged.

"What?"

"I'm just saying. I don't think he's in much competition with Cole." She chuckled and I flipped her off.

"He's still as hot." I sighed. I rolled over, forgetting I was on her couch and fell on the floor. I patted the carpet. "The floor feels nice."

"You're totally high." Joni said helping me up.

"Not high..just stressed." I turned the television back on but instead, switched to some Halloween movie. We watched three in order and went through a box of brownies when the door bell rang. Joni got up and opened the door.

"Ugh!! I've missed you!" I heard Dana say. I raised from my seat and saw him spinning Joni around. Her curls fell over her shoulder and I smiled at how cute they look. Well I want to be in a cute relationship too

"You can be honey." Cole said behind me, pinching my sides. I jumped because 1. I didn't know I was talking out loud 2. I didn't see him walk in.

"Cole." I fake smiled at him and he caught on.

"Can we talk?" He asked me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand pulling me out to Joni's deck.

"So.."